Reviews for saving nny
randomplotbunny chapter 16 . 4/1
Very nice. I am truely enjoying this story and can't wait for the next chapter!
Please let nny see squee soon! The suspense is killing me!
ashen snowflake chapter 15 . 2/17
*whispers* Hey, y'know what would be awesome...? An update to this spectacular story...
Please make another chapterrrrrrrr! I'm addicted! T-to your writing of corse! Ha ha... Ok bad joke I'm Neva ever going to joke again. NEVER!
ashen snowflake chapter 2 . 1/17
I see that my previous comment was unneeded. XD

This was much better written, and I can't wait to read more chapters! :3
ashen snowflake chapter 1 . 1/17
I love the story, but I have a few suggestions about your writing style.

I find it difficult to read, as there are almost no paragraph skips. Splitting up the paragraphs into smaller ones may help readers follow the story line better. Then there is the matter of the dialogue.

It also seems cramped, as if there are no spaces separating them. As a fellow writer, I want you to have more views, but the intimidating blocks of writing, while amazing and perfectly worded save for a few minor typos, may scare away some more "sensitive" readers.

Anyways, that's just my opinion on the very first chapter. I love the story thus far, though!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/23/2013
so cool I love how u made schmee evil and not part of squee like and psychodoughboy. love it.
Brimma chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
Oh I love this story and I look forward to an update!
theatang chapter 14 . 9/14/2013
Please tell me your working on the ending.I love the way you wrote this you need to stop thinking that people are going to hate it.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/5/2013
i'm so glad that that bear got what he deserved! i cannot wait for more of this incredible story!
Violante Greenwell chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
To be honest I thought this story had a lot more potential than what you gave it, but it wasn't bad. Wasn't a big fan of Devi showing up randomly in the end though.
kcrb0202 chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
aww I think Im going to cry now.
kcrb0202 chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
YEY Schmee is dead. maybe it was a demon with a weird form.
kcrb0202 chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
OMG poor Sqee the bear is pure evil. D:
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
another brilliant chapter! how do you come up with these ideas?!