Reviews for The Truth of the Sky
Planeshunter chapter 103 . 7/21
So... I don't participate in your question/challenge thingies, that with being three years late and all, but that one I couldn't resist.

"I'm going to say a word, and you're going to say the first word that springs to mind. Ready? Here's the word: Yuni." [Please]

There.

You'll forever wonder what I'm begging for.

Me too.

Love this story, btw. Was waiting to the end to say something, but since I'm already at it...
yoh-nee chapter 121 . 7/13
Hello !
Thank you very much for your story, it was so awesome xp.

I was really taken by the adventures of false Yuni, and I could not stop reading until I was done.
Well I admit, at first I was a little worried to see a Yuni so different from the cannon. But she is so prodigious that I am attached to her xp.
I find her much more interesting than the original (which is not very complicated I grant you), and his aggressive fangirl reactions made me laugh a lot. And her moments of distress touched me and softened me.
I also liked how you appropriated the KHR characters to flesh them out and make them more human. Xanxus, Lal, Enma, Gamma and Fran remain my favorites. And of course Tsuna was awesome (I love him soooooo much xp).
Speaking of Fran, I have to talk about your pairing xp. In the end, it is interesting but does not have a place too important in the unfolding of the story, which makes it nice to see Yuni does not need a man with her to be badass xp (Girl Power!).

I also read most of your author's notes, and some made me laugh a lot, and others really touched me. Same for the top reviews xp.
I know, that seeing so many people affected by what we do is really incredible and we always have a hard time believing it.
But for my part, you deserve to be congratulated for your work. Your fanfiction is really good :).
Moreover, being a huge fan of KHR, I have written a fanfic myself for some time, and read your story gave me plenty of ideas that I can think about ;).
I also have to tell you that the "Epilogue" part was really cool, even if Mukuro disappointed me not to forgive Yuni, who I blame for not having made the effort to try a reconciliation either. Finally, Mukuro being what it is, I understand perfectly that she does not want to take the first step, but like her, I'm little sad that it ends like that. Their duet was really funny to read :).

I apologize if my message is not very clear, but I am French, and I am sorely lacking vocabulary in English, so Google Trad has participated a lot in the writing of this message '.
Maybe you'll see me again on one of your other fanfics (I thought I see HP too, so who knows xp), but you can already add an extra fan to this one, and that goes directly in my favorites xp. (One day I will also see all these videos you have been talking about all this time, but not here, I have the manga KHR and FMA to re-read xp - Yes I am also a fan of FMA. Team Ed forever ! ! - xp)

Arrivederci
Yoh
sharingankakashi007 chapter 68 . 5/8
Am guessing the real Mao will sacrifice herself...
Or something
Hope she gets to go through with the sacrifice before
Canon Mao Brings her back to life
Squishy4953 chapter 115 . 4/24
Yuni is certainly Yunique.
We wouldn't have it any other way.
Squishy4953 chapter 109 . 4/24
Squishy4953 chapter 45 . 4/10
*Keening in background*
*Holds teddy bear*
Squishy4953 chapter 43 . 4/10
I love how they have such awesome names in their emails.
Even when it's supposed to be professional.
Squishy4953 chapter 22 . 4/10
Ah, it's Yuni.
The original Yuni. Right?
They certainly sound like it?
Squishy4953 chapter 6 . 4/10
Mukuro...
I don't know how to express the sheer insanity this is.
It's hilarious.
Squishy4953 chapter 3 . 4/10
Crying with laughter.
CuteMythologicalCats chapter 123 . 3/31
This story matches Hibari-sama in awesomenesss. Be proud, not many achieve that.
InuzukaKillu chapter 56 . 2/9
LeoInuyuka, en lo que a mi respecta, tienes mucho talento a la hora de escribir y perseverancia, la historia que estás creando es maravillos, y no es algo que cualquiera pueda hacer. Admiro tu determinación, y, para mí, otra adolescente, eres muy buena en lo que haces y tu personalidad es recta a pesar del entorno en el que vives

No olvides que cuando los probelmas te agobian, lo mejor es relajarse en una posición cómoda, preferiblemente sentada, mientras lees un libro o fanfic, incluso simplemente aprecia la vista del lugar en el que estás o sumergirte en tus persamientos tomando un chocolate caliente, o frappé, todo depende del clima

... Te utilizaré como un objetivo, alguien a quien alcanzar, así que si alguna vez piensas que estás sola, recuerda que en alguna parte del mundo, hay una personita que está pensando en como llegar a tu nivel
4,937 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »