Reviews for The Truth of the Sky
www. thepetitionsite takeaction / 488/ 894 /846/
Malaysia is banning fanfiction website. Please help us by signing this petition. Thank you so much for you assistance
Greatazuredragon chapter 7 . 10/17
Really interesting work so far, well done.
Mekutakito chapter 121 . 9/22
OMG THAT WAS AN AWESOME STORY! Seriously thanks for making my day!
Mekutakito chapter 78 . 9/20
OMG DURING THIS CHAPTER AND THE LAST I CRIED LIKE 3 TIMES, I COULDN'T STOP CRYING! AND POOR FRAN OMG! THE ANGST!
I liked the story and I encourage you to write more.
But... there were a few things that didn't satisfy me. Mostly it has to do with people's relationships. (I totally shipped Fran and Yuni as a pair though, so that was great.)
I felt sometimes that Yuni built relationships so abruptly. That was not so bad since your Yuni was that kind of character, but sometimes I couldn't feel the development and before I'd blink the relationship had already ended as abruptly as it started. I don't really like things like that. I'm probably unsatisfied with how Mukuro's and Yuni's friendship ended, and can't really see where that same ship started between Yuni and a few people like Yamamoto etc. I wanted some more development between Yuni and Aria and some mother-daughter bonding. When people died, I sometimes felt that Yuni cried more out of guilt rather than sadness (also sth I didn't like). And that past life-induced identity crisis could have been written a bit better.
Still I enjoyed your story (I don't finish stories that I don't like) and truly encourage you to write more.
100 Ways to Annoy Mukuro:
1) Sing his theme song annoyingly.
2-100) Comment about his hair.
Senju Serena chapter 123 . 7/29
After reading this entire fanfic, I have to say that I absolutely loved it! The only aspect I didn't agree with, but could totally see happening is the ending with Mukuro Rokudo. Everything else was perfect. Great job! The grammar, plot, and humor were on point.
book14reader chapter 123 . 7/15
Hi *wave* It's been a while. I was rereading the 10 year later arc of khr and suddenly feel nostalgic for this fic. So guess who speed read this entire story in 7 hours?
Wow I'm really late to the party but I just had to comment something, this entire story (I don't consider it a fan fiction anymore, I swear just change the names and you could sell this) made me cry and laugh at the same time. It makes me sad to see(read) that yuni/riza and mukuro never become sister and brother again, along with the fact that big brother byakuran is never coming back. I have a love hate relationship with completed stories, on one hand I get to read how it all comes together in the end but on the other hand the story isn't being continued, I seriously cried my eyes out for like an hour once I finished this. My point is that you have made my life.(did Hibari ever hug young yuni? If not then that explains all the shit that happend to yuni/riza) Love ya, bye! (Oh God I'm crying)
anyelanajera chapter 32 . 5/28
why do I imagine Mao as Giotto
BlankCanvas624 chapter 26 . 5/25
You know, I noticed Mukuro really did get Yuni a boy who turned into her husband.
BlankCanvas624 chapter 121 . 5/19
PLEASE I NEED YUNI AND FRAN MAKING OUT SCENE! PLEASE OMFG I SHIP YUNIFRAN JUST CUZ THIS SINGLE FANFIC IM CRYING NOW GODDAMMIT
BlankCanvas624 chapter 1 . 5/19
All my thought for this chapter is, "Real smooth, Yuni, real smooth."
BlankCanvas624 chapter 3 . 5/17
"I'm too cute to die!" is officially my new favorite cacthpharse
Kufufu~ Kufufu~ Kufufu no fu~