Reviews for Put on the Red Light
Like many others woeld love more of this. Also read your story The Baker's son, most unusual & dark again but would love to see where the relationship could go between them.
hungerforgames chapter 2 . 8/19
update, please! :)
Update the next chapter
ana chapter 2 . 1/26
Hi, any chance there is more for these two. What s his brother going to say? How will peeta introduce katniss? Will katniss take the money?
Mscallo chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
Wow really great story! Love their conversations. These 2 really do have a spark! This so needs an ending-any chance of you doing so. Would love to see what his brother is like. Also what would further develop between the 2 of them. Too good of a story...
TwilightCakes chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
oh my gosh, dont stop there! i love this! Wow. Wow. I hope you eventually write more, this was great.
S chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
Ooh, so awesome! Is there more of this? I know that this was last updated about 2 years ago, but I really want to know the rest of this. It's so amazing!
Chalayne chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
Is this going to be finished!?
Villemo chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
Really hope you find the time (and inspiration!) to continue this story at some point :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
Totally need more of this story! Please! Please please!
BellazB chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
Really enjoying this story, would love to see what happens when Katnisd meets Peeta's brother and if a relationship develops between Katniss and Peeta.
Sissy921 chapter 2 . 6/4/2015
Please update! I love this story!
Assa1993 chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
This is such a fantastic story! Really well written, can't wait to read more! Update soon!
safayi chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
That was so hot! Please come back to this story. It feels like you can make it a bit longer. Maybe 5 or 6 chapters. There's so much more I'd like to know.
taliamellark chapter 2 . 3/21/2015