Reviews for What We Were (or This Mess We're In)
Kuma Riddle xD chapter 1 . 8/1

Just... *takes a deep breath* that was... that was...

Just simply amazing.

A beautiful tale of forbidden love.

I hope for a sequel someday of Severus involvement with the children. c:
Blubule chapter 1 . 6/24
This story was wonderful, I loved it !
pgrabinEdward chapter 1 . 6/13
Loved how this was so long and drawn-out: tragic, sad but bitter-sweet ending. So glad I read the warnings- great story showing each characters' flaws.
Hare and Heron chapter 1 . 4/21
This. This MOST DEFINITELY needs more reviews. Quite cute, if you ask me. Thank you for writing it (though it's from two years ago)
Valenti1965 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
FabUlous fabulous fabulous story!
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Thank goodness they got their happy ever after.
pru bue chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Hello there!
Just recently I became a Snarry Fan, I never thought I would love it more than the Ginny&Harry, it's thanks to fics like yours and writers like you, I have a few more fanfics that are absolutely awesome with Snarry, and this story is so perfect! so brilliant! so awesome!... Each paragraph made me feel so many things and I was so sad and angry at Harry for just leaving Snape and then I was like "damn it Potter! made your mind up!" ... it is sexy and hot! I love the end, hopefully Al will be in Slytherin :D thank you so much for writing this wonderful fic!
skittleALY chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This is the second HP oneshot of yours that ive read today and I just cant get enough of them. The way you write Harry and Severus, I cant even describe it but I love it. Its so emotional, and real and I cant put it down. I just wish there were more!
Scathing reviewer chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
fantasticly good, well written, gritty story. Thanks :)
Nahgem chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Loved it!
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Well done.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Loved this story! So glad it ended the way it did!
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Brilliant story! So well-written and engaging. Loved it! :)
arsay chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Ok I loved the story but felt like slapping Harry, even right till the very end. Also I felt as if Harry should've seen Severus with someone else as well
ProperT chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I loved this! Even with poor little Lily not making it... Excellent one shot!