Reviews for What We Were (or This Mess We're In)
Hare and Heron chapter 1 . 4/21
This. This MOST DEFINITELY needs more reviews. Quite cute, if you ask me. Thank you for writing it (though it's from two years ago)
Valenti1965 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
FabUlous fabulous fabulous story!
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Thank goodness they got their happy ever after.
pru bue chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Hello there!
Just recently I became a Snarry Fan, I never thought I would love it more than the Ginny&Harry, it's thanks to fics like yours and writers like you, I have a few more fanfics that are absolutely awesome with Snarry, and this story is so perfect! so brilliant! so awesome!... Each paragraph made me feel so many things and I was so sad and angry at Harry for just leaving Snape and then I was like "damn it Potter! made your mind up!" ... it is sexy and hot! I love the end, hopefully Al will be in Slytherin :D thank you so much for writing this wonderful fic!
skittleALY chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This is the second HP oneshot of yours that ive read today and I just cant get enough of them. The way you write Harry and Severus, I cant even describe it but I love it. Its so emotional, and real and I cant put it down. I just wish there were more!
Scathing reviewer chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
fantasticly good, well written, gritty story. Thanks :)
Nahgem chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Loved it!
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Well done.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Loved this story! So glad it ended the way it did!
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Brilliant story! So well-written and engaging. Loved it! :)
arsay chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Ok I loved the story but felt like slapping Harry, even right till the very end. Also I felt as if Harry should've seen Severus with someone else as well
ProperT chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I loved this! Even with poor little Lily not making it... Excellent one shot!
BabeGia103 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Love it
so well writen. Bravo!
arisflame chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
lol- cute.

For the record though, angelica is a cooking spice & any gardener would have foxglove in the garden. Bloodroot also goes by the name celandine & for me is a local wildflower.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
A vere different short story and for it I give you: Five Bronze Stars.

Hope to see more one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.