Reviews for More Than Puppy Luv
Big Fan chapter 30 . 3/6/2014
Girl! Incredible ending! So funny that Fiona punished Imogen and find it sweet when they made love after. Fifi's pregnant? Can't to see the last puppy in the sequel!
Luvfimogen chapter 30 . 3/6/2014
I'm glad I read this...
FantasySeasons chapter 30 . 3/6/2014
Wauw a perfect chapter to end a truly amazing story!:) I laughed so hard when Imogen did her little preparing work-out, lol! After that the real action began and I loved it! The way Fiona was teasing Imogen was just too good. With her mint oil massage, hand-cuffed on bed, feather boa bed dance and of course that delicious dessert. Mhhh… And after Fiona got her sweet revenge and learned Imogen her lesson, they pursuit on sharing true love:)

Oh Fifi’s pregnant again, luckily only one pup this time around:) Can't wait for the sequel and to see this new member of the family. Also huge thanks for the shout out! Glad my reviews helped you motivating to continue. You deserve them:)
dragonsprit chapter 30 . 3/5/2014
Great story I look forward to more thanks for the shout out. cant wait for the last puppy.
luvfimogen chapter 29 . 2/12/2014
Awesome... yet again
Big Fan chapter 29 . 2/10/2014
Girl, that's so sweet! Wedding is perfect! Looking forward to their Honeymoon and all that cheez. Update girl!
Guest chapter 29 . 2/10/2014
FantasySeasons chapter 29 . 2/9/2014
Yeah! Hurray for the Newly Weds! I smiled the entire time I was reading this chapter, so beautiful:) At last a perfect wedding for Fiona and Imogen were nothing goes wrong. Well it almost went terribly wrong. I don’t want to know what Imogen would have done if she saw her 1 hour fresh bride almost kissing another girl, lol. Aside from that little incident it was absolutely perfect!

Mrs. Imogen Moreno-Coyne and Mrs. Fiona Moreno-Coyne are going to have best future and lives together for sure. No doubt about that! And I can’t wait for the last chapter. It would be the sweet sweet cherry on an amazing story:)
dragonsprit chapter 29 . 2/9/2014
Epic wedding cant wait for more.
AllthatConfetti chapter 28 . 1/24/2014
this chapter reminds me of Full House, when Jessie was about to marry Rebecca xD
Guest chapter 28 . 1/4/2014
This is too perfect
Mya Madden chapter 28 . 1/1/2014
Yo, this was funy. But... that Marguax chick is suspicious...
Forever 21 chapter 28 . 1/1/2014
cool chapter, it's a really funny one, hoping they make it to their wedding:)
Big Fan chapter 28 . 12/31/2013
Wow girl that is some Fimogen wedding, so funny that Fiona had to rescue Imogen and ride a horse back to their wedding. Can't wait for part 2. Update girl! Can't believe it's only two chapters left!
FantasySeasons chapter 28 . 12/31/2013
Haha this's one crazy yet amazing chapter, love it!:) And really great ideas for all the events. Fiona wanted a perfect wedding where nothing goes wrong, but instead everything does. Not what Fiona had in mind, and she freaks out! Lol. And then Imogen, who has landed in a tree, in Banana town, got stunned and locked up by that crazy Juatina woman and was eventually saved by Fiona. I think Imogen had also different plans in her head for her wedding. But now it’s all good (I think) and they're back on their way on a horse! Altogether just one really funny chapter! :) Update soon!