Reviews for Spiderman: Lazerus
korben600 chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
I am a bit curious if you'll bring in other charecters, also, what do kitty and Felicia mean by "behind you", oh, and is this the same universe as the justice league crossover one?
Dont have ideas for a name chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
Are like mj Felecia and kitty all like peter or will he just stay with mj I don't like mj since like there is like barely any action like with the other two that have super powers
doubledamn chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Nice chapter. I'm sorry about your families medical problems. I hope your mother recovers soon.

Write when you can, good luck.
doubledamn chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Can't they make some superheroes/villains who don't have any form of tragedy in their backstory? Just "cool powers? I'm going to help people!" Do you really have to kill off a family member before that happens?
doubledamn chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Well what do know? The World - Spiderman A whole mess of $hit. Good luck Peter.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Why does everyone turn to the bible to get inspiration for project names?
Bringing someone back from dead? Lazerus
Creating something new? Genesis
Giving someone the ability to control fire? The Lucifer Project.

These people should spend some more time with Greek mythology, way more fun than christian.
The Raggle Fraggle chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
First dude truley sorry to hear...read about your family...cancer is a whore!

I'll admit I was a little taken back and skeptical but then I was like fuck it im cool with it! And want to see moar... moar...Bring on Jack! That'll be what? No seriously what? I will love to see Jack the badass anytime.

But If I may sir, the stry is great and has a fun concept with great characterisation That's prbaly spelled wrong but fuck it. You have to prolong the story man the small meetings the little hellos's and deails make the story. Don' let this potentionaly awesome story be X-Men Origins Wolverine, just one location to the other with little to no story. This concept deserves better.

I look forward to the next chapter and good luck on the family front.

PS if this reveiw sounded insulting I apologize that was not my intent But please think about what I said.
A good example would be Nomad88 Spiderman Stories they're amazing. No pun intended
mkeeg91 chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
this is pretty good so far. interesting twist with the ME2 added parts

love the kitty/laura sister bond you've got growing and that Gwen was actually adopted by May.

can't wait to see the world's reaction to Spiderman reborn. I assume everyone will know who he is now. Can't wait to see how this affects the story

great work!
Superemopowerz chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Is the original Domino still there? Also when will you update this? It is a really good story!
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Hahaha it was Mass Effect 2 wasn't it? LoL at first I was so confused and went WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING! But then once you kept saying Miranda and how everything was almost the same I caught on pretty fast. Nice Spidey oneliners. They were really good for Spider-Man. And man Felicia was there! You have a good imagination and plot. Can't wait to see more :]
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
you play way too much ME2
DrOdd chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Great,I hope Spider-man have a Harem with Blackcat,Shadowcat,X-23 in it.
I also hope for more Lemons too.
highlander348 chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Bring on the harem! This is a harem right? Please say yes! Peter needs some loving! (hehe)
The New Creed chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
I can imagine the Garrus you have described and think that he would go as Domino in the Marvel Universe. Also, are you making a harem, please do.
NeoTyson chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
This so feels like a mass effect 2 story more and more and I like it. I hope your family gets better as well