Reviews for X7: War of the Mutants
lychee loving chapter 13 . 6/14/2013
Ahh, I missed this somehow! That's what I get for neglecting this site for a while. But I really liked this; my favorite things about the X-Men will always be how they're a super amazing group of superheroes who save the world, but also undeniably a family. I know a lot of other supergroups like to claim the same, but few have done it like the X-Men (where you have teachers as stand in parents/aunts/uncles, students as stand in children, etc etc)

That said, I felt like this installment of your series captured that feeling very well. :) Great job!
Beautiful Storm Munroe chapter 13 . 3/21/2013
Lol! I love this chapter! Excellent ending! Please wrote another one! I would love to see what happens next!
Beautiful Storm Munroe chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
Aw! Loved this chapter! "I pity the poor kid." Best line from Wolverine yet! Hey, Logan, your turn is coming up soon! Please let it be Kendall soon! Update ASAP.
Beautiful Storm Munroe chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
Yay! Rogue had her baby! And I got a double update! Loved the part where Banshee crashes the party.

"You sure I can't fry him?"
"If anyone gets to do that, it'll be me."

Best line from the chapter. Update soon! :)
Beautiful Storm Munroe chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
Too short!
Beautiful Storm Munroe chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
Okay, good, Xavier's alive. Just ignore my last review. Stupid brotherhood! Why must you keep Buggin' the X-Men?!

Aw, love is in the air. I loved Logan's comment about the Cajun walking in on them. I told ya you would be on my good side if you kept my RoLo together. ;)

Cable and Bishop working together? Recipe for trouble... Unless you have a lightning bolt manipulator and adamantium claws watching ya.
Beautiful Storm Munroe chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
NO! Are you flippin' kidding me!? You had to kill him off again!?
Beautiful Storm Munroe chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
Kitty! You jinxed it! Awesome chapter, loved the fighting techniques. Update ASAP!
Beautiful Storm Munroe chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Ooooh, now we're about to have some fun. Update soon!
Beautiful Storm Munroe chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Awesome chapter. YES! CABLE'S BACK!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
and
Beautiful Storm Munroe chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Oh no! Not the brotherhood again! Okay, you must update faster! I look for my favorite stories every night before I go to sleep to see if they've been updated. Please don't leave me hanging for too long. This story is really good, and about to get intense.
Beautiful Storm Munroe chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Nice chapter! Oh man! Not those two again. Sheesh, I wonder who they're working for this time. Update soon!
Beautiful Storm Munroe chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Ooooooohhhhhhh! I'm liking this story already. Keep the RoLo and I'll be reading ALL the chapters... thoroughly. :P

Wolverine leaned close to the professor. "Can I?"

Professor X shot him a long-suffering look. "If you must."

Wolverine turned to the soldiers. "Take us to your leader."

Best part! LOL!