Reviews for Stranger of the Light
Sheankelor chapter 18 . 1/17/2018
Excellent! Thanks for this tale of ObiWan time travelling and fixing things just by being and doing as he the Force said. That and the younger ObiWan trusting himself and the Force.
LoverShadowGirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Great Story!
quoththeraven5 chapter 18 . 8/2/2013
Aww! Luke is named Ben! Love it! This was fantastic! A truly beautiful story! :)
GreySilhouette chapter 18 . 8/2/2013
...
Well, that was a bit unexpected. (Again. :) )
Nice way of ending it, since you did end it there. No particular big changes from Ben, just a few pieces of advice and trust that change the Galaxy over a decade down the line. It’s exceedingly fitting with the feel of the story before it.
One thing: "Anakin always felt as though the man he had thought of was with him." Is there a missing word there?
I'm somewhat sad to see this come to a close, but I've very much enjoyed reading it. Thank you.
Mireilles3 chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
'Blinks...' What?.. But the story had just begun!.. There are so many unexplored possibilities... So many unanswered questions...

This is quite a let down :(..
GreySilhouette chapter 17 . 7/24/2013
*blinks* Did Ben just...yep. Well. I wasn't expecting that.
I like how Obi-Wan caught on so quickly, (while Qui-Gon is still oblivious) to Ben being an older Obi-Wan.
Also, "more infuriating than Yoda." lol. Don't worry Obi-Wan, Ben's advice will make sense in time, once you've got some context. :)
The definition of balance Ben gave is /very/ interesting, as are its implications for the star wars galaxy.
quoththeraven5 chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
what?! Old Ben is gone? Wow... did not see that coming... This was fantastic! I can't wait to see what happens next! Please continue! (btw, loved Obi's comment that he wasn't going to get any taller, I have a feeling that would be my first thought as well) Can't wait to read more!
quoththeraven5 chapter 16 . 7/18/2013
oh man... can't wait to find out what their conversation is! Please please continue! This is awesome! :)
GreySilhouette chapter 16 . 7/18/2013
Young Obi-Wan's observations are very interesting, especially his thoughts on Ben's force signature and the hut being a "fated place". (And his suspicions were both amusing to read and very in character.)
Is leaving "the Queen" alone a good idea, though? I mean, there's the royal Naboo guards on the ship, but I can't imagine they're too happy about the Jedi who was guarding the ship leaving.
Looking forward to the conversation between Obi-Wan and Ben,
itisfinished12062015 chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
Thanks for building the tension. This chapter to come will be very interesting to read.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/16/2013
How is it that the meeting must happen? most people beleive that meeting the incarnation of yourself in a past or future time would initiate a time paradox, which is generally considerred a bad thing, not to mention that any changes could cause an alternate reality to form.
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 16 . 7/16/2013
So the two Obi-Wans are going to met. I wonder how that is going to go.
Jacen200015 chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
Where's Padme, Jar Jar, and R2? Otherwise, good post.
not paranoid enough chapter 15 . 7/14/2013
Nice! Looking forward to that meeting :D
itisfinished12062015 chapter 15 . 7/14/2013
Well that will be an interesting meeting. Thanks for the update.