Reviews for Forever
bluemoon987 chapter 6 . 1/5
You know nora woukd never cheat on patch even if he did broke up with her she will always love him
Guest chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
Amazing! All I can say is that I wish that there would be more explanation of how e baby came to be if you know what I mean. Also, I wish that Scott wasn't in it, I loveeeeee Patch, I am in love with him.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Keep writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Hey... i know you didn't update this story, but... COULD PLEASE DO IT? AND SOON? THIS IS A REALLY FREAKING GOOD STORY! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN! PLEASE PEASE I AM BEGGING YOU! PLEASE!
Aspie Story Teller101 chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
*gasp!* Nora! no what about Patch?! you can't you mustn't! I bet Patch will walk in on them just when thing start to to get really heated *wiggles eyebrows* please post the next chapter soon!
Emmi30307 chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
Omg I need more
Mockingjay04 chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
You've to keep writing :) Most of the time,I'm not fond of the "cheating" stories,but it doesn't hurt ;)
It'll be nice if Patch walk into them or something like this (I'm such a sadistic XD). I don't know if I'll read the next chapter since it's been long since your last update! Let's hope :-)
MontseGurl chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
I really loved your story! And what a cliffhanger! Please please keep writing this story! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
you should update please because nobody else will
Lynn chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
Please can you finish! It was totally awsome i want to know what happens after
Dan-Four-Lover chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
wait a minute ! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ? IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A HAPY AND FLUFFY PATCH & NORA FANFICTION NOT A NORA BETRAYED PATCH...Ronald Weasley i am so disappointed with you... YOU MADE ME SAD...(sorry if it's rude, really)
lillian chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
I love this story more chapters please!
Alexandra321 chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Writtee more and faster pllessassee!
Alexandra321 chapter 6 . 3/30/2013