Reviews for Dare Box
wildesparxx chapter 9 . 9/15
Ahh forgot to say, the previous review was mine... Again this is brilliant and also I promise to leave a much better and detailed review a little later. And the dares were kind of awesome too!
Oh god, you've had me snorting, giggling and snickering for over an hour. This was absolutely brilliant!
SolitaryGray chapter 3 . 3/26
this is hilarious! Poor Gino! XD
angiewan601 chapter 2 . 2/4
haha lol yaaasss kougami stare at gino
beatrice chapter 9 . 1/5
hello Pie! first of all, I LOVE DARE BOX! it is hilarious and so very plausible and i love how it connected to the canon anime. you've done a really great job here. that being said, are you still continuing this story? please don't tell me you won't continue this again! i've waited for soooooo long since you last updated! (and honestly i think your fic is SO much better than the second season of the anime xP) anyway, please continue! i'm really curious at how you end this! pleeeeeeeeeeease? and thank you for reading this review (and my shameless demand lol). happy new year!
annavale23 chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
I loved reading this fic! It was super funny!
MaraquaGreen chapter 9 . 9/23/2015
I think Masaoka should win.
AmaneNixen chapter 5 . 9/22/2015
I don't think i have laughed this hard my whole life
Thank you for such a precious gem in the fanfiction community u
Nice writing skills and plot flow. Your characters we're splitting images from the original, giving the story an amazing quality. Keep up the good work!
RainSpell chapter 9 . 9/4/2015
This is hilarious. I've never laughed so hard reading a FanFiction ever. I'll admit I was a little wary due to the 'Dare' part, after seeing so many crack-fics relating to truth and dare. But I'm so glad I clicked on this little gem because everyone is in character and the dares are integrated into their daily worklife. Love it!
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 9 . 8/13/2015
I have no idea who should be winning but I wonder if you will make the Trio explain to their coworkers that it was all a dare?
Also, I love how you input and mix the dares with Makiashima and the dares with the Police force.
I'm just begging you to not kill off Kagari-kun. I'd be heartbroken :(
Sybil is wayyyy too horrifying.
But awesome work for the dares! It was hilarious! Slenderman and Terminator XD
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
Oh this is amazing!
I'm amazed at the ideas you have! It's so funny and I can't help but laugh. :)
Great chapter! Love the omake too! XD
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
Yep I love the nicknames that Yoyoi invented and her glare to Kougami.
I'm guessing Ginoza-San is at his limit?
And wow Kougami was so sweet ;)
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
I really liked the scene with Kougami downing half of Akane's coffe in one gulp~! It was cute how he knew it was her. I mean it's kinda obvious but anyways~ ;)
And poor Kagari-kun, Akane is way too innocent to understand what just happened XD
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
This chapter was amazing too!
I really like Ginoza-san's reactions when Akane asked his dad out! XD
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
Oh this is amazing. I was laughing so hard XD
I love the conversation between Yayoi and Ginoza-san and how Yayoi used the word juice perfectly! It's so funny. Great chapter! :D