Reviews for Dare Box
makarakarn chapter 4 . 6/13
I clearly pictured how Kougami reacted when he found out his coffee was all finished by someone else! Hahaha! I wonder how strong the coffee was that Akane couldn't even like it XDDDD
makarakarn chapter 1 . 6/13
HAHA! First chapter and I wanted to continue looking forward to what will happen ahahaha Nice!
We need morrrrrreeeee

(Plz)
Yayoi and Akane tie (maybe they know they are going to tie and try some sabotage), so Kagari has to take them both out to dinner. Which of course doesn't go unnoticed by the rest of the team, it would make a fun last joke.
Thewriterisme93 chapter 1 . 3/1
I read this story years ago and its still just as funny
BashyBunny chapter 9 . 12/11/2016
this is so good? honestly one of the best things ive read in a long time, it manages to be hilarious and yet the characters are still /them/. i guess thats partly why i love it so much ahhhhhh 3

lowkey crying at kagari saying the chief was a machine cus BOI

anyway, thank u for this!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
Hahaha this fic is real funny. Good work at this. :D
wildesparxx chapter 9 . 9/15/2016
Ahh forgot to say, the previous review was mine... Again this is brilliant and also I promise to leave a much better and detailed review a little later. And the dares were kind of awesome too!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/15/2016
Oh god, you've had me snorting, giggling and snickering for over an hour. This was absolutely brilliant!
SolitaryGray chapter 3 . 3/26/2016
this is hilarious! Poor Gino! XD
angiewan328 chapter 2 . 2/4/2016
haha lol yaaasss kougami stare at gino
beatrice chapter 9 . 1/5/2016
hello Pie! first of all, I LOVE DARE BOX! it is hilarious and so very plausible and i love how it connected to the canon anime. you've done a really great job here. that being said, are you still continuing this story? please don't tell me you won't continue this again! i've waited for soooooo long since you last updated! (and honestly i think your fic is SO much better than the second season of the anime xP) anyway, please continue! i'm really curious at how you end this! pleeeeeeeeeeease? and thank you for reading this review (and my shameless demand lol). happy new year!
annavale23 chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
I loved reading this fic! It was super funny!
MaraquaGreen chapter 9 . 9/23/2015
I think Masaoka should win.
AmaneNixen chapter 5 . 9/22/2015
I DIED
I don't think i have laughed this hard my whole life
Thank you for such a precious gem in the fanfiction community u
Nice writing skills and plot flow. Your characters we're splitting images from the original, giving the story an amazing quality. Keep up the good work!