Reviews for Down Along the Barrel of a Gun
Rane chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Never felt compelled to write a review before, but that is a damn good fic! You truly take into account the personalities and subtleties of the characters. You create the conversation in such a way that you can hear the voices of the characters very naturally. The words are not fancy or dramatic, they are just purely John and Aeryn. If it wasn't obvious, I LOVED IT!
Jaclyn chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Well, frell. That was one of the highest quality fics I've ever read. *gapes in stunned silence*

Seriously - the depth of emotion and characterization you captured with such a seemingly 'simple' story is unbelievable. Your writing style is gorgeous; I just kept reading some parts over and over to take it all in...

Such a poignant piece. Warm and glowing, an absolute gem. Adding the story to my favorites, although it'll stay in my head anyway, I'm sure :)
December Wind chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
That was really good! How come you only have two reviews! You really got into their characters, I could easily see them doing the things they did.
Chris chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
I swear to god this is more sensual than half the nc-17 fics you read. (and that's giving the other half the benefit of the doubt)

How can holding a pulse pistol be so frellin erotic? *g*

I'm breathless.

Again.
Deneba chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
This is so beautiful; elegantly written and subtle. You write a lovely John; gentling the soldier Aeryn, and accepting her culture a little more in the process. Thank you for posting here.