Reviews for Kiramir
Morria chapter 28 . 6/27
This... story... is... amazing. It's so complex and unique; I've honestly never read anything like it. And I absolutely love it. Sakhra's Hasharin background is intriguing and the romance is so heart-wrenchingly realistic. Her relationship with the hobbits is adorable, and I like that instead of disliking Boromir, as most OCs do, she understands him. Overall, this story is quite refreshing in comparison to the recent fanfics I've read and I can't wait for it to be updated
newTweetiebird chapter 28 . 6/26
Hi! I just had to tell you that you have such a wonderful, developed story and an awesome main character! I have a tendency to avoid reading stories in the genre I'm writing in to avoid the ideas of others unintentionally bleeding into mine but your story comes highly recommended so I decided to skim it since I wasn't finished writing my story. I'm so glad it did! I love the history of your Harad and Sakhra in particular! Great job. I look forward to reading more when I'm done with mine! :D
matyre chapter 28 . 6/26
Like every other, this chapter is brilliant, though it took a while. However, in all honesty, I'm afraid to get attached, as it seems you're losing interest. I hope you don't, this story really is something.

Thanks again for indulging me, I'm eagerly anticipating the next instalment.
Auguruj chapter 28 . 6/23
Good chapter, though I still am not sure about the romantic papiring elf/human. Seems too cruel to the elf in my opinion. But your Sakhra is a nice character - well, nice as well-developed :)
Looking forward to next chapter.
Firestargold chapter 28 . 6/21
Yayaya! I thoroughly enjoy your fic. Just found it this and am most impressed with this 10th walker. Sahkra is an interesting character with many layers. The interpretation of the other Fellowship is well done. Brava! (I know the love story is a slow burn, but oooh it hurts so good! Here's to a hint of 'lemony freshness' in the near feature?*wink, wink* ;-)
Also, no matter how busy you get, don't give up! Because Sakhra wouldn't and I thinl your writing is awesome (its hard to find quality fic these days).
biddle29 chapter 28 . 6/20
Oh my gosh that chapter was intense! That was such an awesome chapter! I can't wit for the next one!
Mr. Pedant chapter 28 . 6/20
I like the story so far. Well written. I think you bring out the personalities of the characters very well, although Aragorn seems a tiny bit too frowny...
My greatest concern so far is that you'll write through the end of the RotK story line without changing any major plot points due to Sakhra's inclusion in the fellowship. In my opinion, much of the genius of Tolkien's writing lay in the fact that each and every one of the Fellowship had a big part to play in altering the plot through their actions. But so far Sakhra just seems to be a extra warrior, her actions never changing the final outcome of events. I mean, maybe she could have saved Haldir. I liked Haldir.
Anyways, keep up the good work!
thebalticsea chapter 28 . 6/18
What a wonderful story! Your writing is artful without being overly flowery, and always a joy to read. The characters, too, have a nice depth that continues to grow. Please keep updating!
alexandraruiz1 chapter 28 . 6/18
wow the story is very well written keep up the good work
Kida chapter 28 . 6/18
FINALLY! I have been waiting so long for this fanfic to continue! I have deleted so many others that never updated, but this one I held onto in hopes of you continuing it! Awesome as always and still my favorite Lord of the Rings fanfic!
Marakiri chapter 28 . 6/18
Really glad you picked this up! Your dialogues are always well written, great job! Eager to see the next chapter.
88dragon06 chapter 28 . 6/18
Its good to see another chap! Looks like everyone has a lot on their mind. Looking forward to the next chap!
ElisAttack chapter 28 . 6/18
This was an amazing chapter, so dramatic, and I'm hoping Legolas and Sakhra are able to ignore the massive amounts of tension between them before the war ends. So excited to see how everything plays out.
beccy26o9 chapter 28 . 6/18
I'm happy that you updated! Well, I'm still a new reader so it's my first time of an update, actually ;)
The chapter was good :) It was good that things calmed down a little... the poison thing really surprised me! It's just a small thing but still important! The tension between Sakhra and Legolas is amusing to read, but Legolas is also so sweet to her. You write this so well!
Looking forward to the next chapter... I'm wondering which path Sakhra will choose...
Pineapple3000 chapter 28 . 6/17
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH I just love this story!