Reviews for Kiramir
iamtinyfightme chapter 29 . 9h
you are amazing! this story is so refreshing and original, i absolutely adore Sakhra. ive literally burned through to the most recent chapter in one sitting. please update again at your earliest convenience :D
Whitwhit1893 chapter 29 . 10/7
I hope this gets updated soon!
ShalWright chapter 27 . 10/6
So, I don't remember if I thought this my first read-through, but I think I know who this new king might be...
adlim chapter 29 . 9/29
I just wanna say, this is probably one of the best (if not the best) fanfic I've ever read in any fandom. I love your character and how you incorporate her into the story. I never thought I could like an OC that much. Sakhra just fits perfectly into Middle Earth. Please write more of this. I can't live with myself if I won't find out Sakhra's story :'(
flipflops307 chapter 29 . 9/21
I absolutely love this story! I am sure you hear this in every review you read but you write so beautifully - the way you have brought Sakhra to life is so wonderful and the way you have seamlessly interweaved her character into the Lord of the Rings is so impressive. I love how you have written the culture and customs of the Haradrim and made them so realistic and real - its gives this story such authenticity and really brings this story and world to life.
I think my favourite part about this is how, while this is romance, the story does not revolve around this and Sakhra's character is not dependent on Legolas. There is a lot more depth and plot to this story than other LOTR fanfictions and you leave me excitedly waiting to see where you take Sakhra and her storyline. I have not forgotten the scene in Lothlorien where Galadriel makes those prophecies about their love and future and I am dying to know what she meant!
The way you have depicted Sakhra and Legolas' slowly changing relationship was beautiful and I had to take small breaks here and there because I was getting so stressed and frustrated (in a good way) with them preventing themselves from acting upon their feelings. Aaaahhh!
Also, its so refreshing that you don't repeat the movies line for line and that you add your own scenes and dialogue because I have read other LOTR fanfictions that do this and had to abandon them pretty quickly due to sheer boredom - I like that you recognise that that would get old pretty fast and you don't fall into that trap.
Lastly, I just really love Sakhra and how real and realistic she is - she has the darkness of a former assassin and I love that you have not shied from this nor glossed over it, it is an integral part of who she is and I like that Legolas recognises this and is weary of it - it would be annoying and unrealistic if her love for him made this aspect of her disappear entirely and if he wasn't aware of and slightly afraid (for her) of this side of her. That being said, I also like how that isn't the only part of her, that she has a personality that is more than her assassin past and outside of it - the way she jokes and has a sense of humour, the way she loves people and cares for them fiercely - it gives her such depth.
Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us!
SpeechBubbleMe chapter 29 . 9/8
Please please please pleas write more! I frickin love this fic!
Ugh such a good story! I think I re-read it a million times between updates it's so good! I love Sakhra and Legolas the chemistry you've created is amazing, especially with your writing style. Please update soon! I'll be anxiously waiting
MagicalSocks chapter 29 . 8/18
Amazing story! Sakhra is fascinating. My first favorite part of Sakhra's character was the scene in Moria with her hair. The Legomance is also 10/10, A. Can not wait to see how you keep developing everything!
shara-frost chapter 29 . 8/12
Hey! I just binge read the story so far and . . Gahhh! Why must you make me wait!? I honestly can't wait to read more. So please do update soon... Before I decide to hunt you down and torture the rest of the story out of you *Evil Grin*
Also, the slow legomance is killing me,yet at the same time, I'm glad that this isn't one of those stories where they instantly fall in love and all is rainbows and unicorns thereafter. Your story has character. Again, loving it!
PoisonInTheWine chapter 3 . 8/7
So I happen to be rereading this after quite some time and YES THAT ASOIAF reference made me smile. I am quite the lover of GoT and LOTR. Valar dohaeris
xbellaboox chapter 29 . 7/29
I just stumbled across this and literally read the whole thing in a day - I just have to say you are an absolutely amazing writer. I loved the whole story, the descriptions, the little added details it all moulds in so well! My review doesn't do it justice - you rock! X
doctorwhoamypond chapter 29 . 7/17
Omg this is so good I just read this entire thing in a day! Please update i nEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS PLEASE
RozenMaiden14 chapter 29 . 7/13
Thank you so much for such a wonderful story! I didn't think there were any good Legolas romances that hasn't been abandoned, but this is the best one I've read so far. I eagerly await your next update.

Also, thank you for using mostly correct grammar and spelling - it's rare to see, and, at least for me, it makes the difference between a mediocre story and a really good one. :)
WarDums chapter 29 . 5/28
So glad to see your update alert in my inbox-I've been binge-rereading your story to refresh my mind. And it's such a brilliant story!
ShalWright chapter 29 . 5/18
Sigh. Now I will join the reluctant waiting, lol. But wait I will!