Reviews for What A Kaiba Wants
Cagholino chapter 7 . 1/13
Ok, V first I gotta let you know I only found your story through Lily's fanfic Dream Team. Second, you soud feel really really luky since her was so good that I jump right into yours and never reivew how awesome it was. Third, it took my until this chapter to realize V might be you and Lily be Lily! XD And if thats the case than y'all are just as awesome as you're story! I would have loved if more of the members on the show had been in the story more but I found V and Lily totally made up for Yugi and crew missing! Lastly, to my reaction to the story all I have to say is "Awwwww! Seto is too freakin' cute! And Jack is totally gonna be spoiled by his granppy Seto!" Really really really great job! I'm really happy I finally read Dream Team and What A Kaiba Wants! Totally worth losing sleep over for two night! lol I'm kinda looking forward to other Yugioh stories from you too!
The Genesis Riddle chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
I have no idea what just happened.
yuriama sohma chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Soo cute! I love this story! Yay for more Settie AND some uber cute Puppyshipping! And, yes, what a Kaiba wants a Kaiba gets!
wishfulliving89 chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
love the story. very sweet an so cute. very well written 2.
dancing elf chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
nice job...enjoyed your fic alot :)
dancing elf chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
joey's idea of a video diary is a good one, and something that the whole family can do :)

i'm glad that joe and akiza now get along very well together. also glad that joey and kaiba got hitched

since it's one big, happy family, i'm really looking forward to the next part of your epilogue
dancing elf chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
wild and wacky seto...his [we're getting married in an hour] sounded like he was getting some pictures developed LOL

but after waiting for 10 years (according to seth), i can see why he was in such a hurry :)

enjoying your fic very much!
magicjewel chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
kayyy! yay! their finally together!, cant wait for the next chapter!
Lily272 chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
I just noticed that I complacently forgot to fave it,how could I!
dancing elf chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
i hope joey won't get hurt!

what you've written has been very entertaining so far :)
Lily272 chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
I'm so happy I know this story or I would die from that cliffy!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
awwww great story

you know normaly i'm not a huge puppyshipping fan but i love this story
i love the idea
but i am wondering...
wouldn't it be weird that if seto and joey marry that there sons will be still making out?
dancing elf chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
so, what did the peepers, lily and v, think? they were very amusing at school

i forgot why seth was grounded, so i read most of the chapter again, but i didn't mind :)
A.K.B chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
A little unclear about the characters ages
Can you please clear that up I'm a little confused
But keep writing love the story
XD
Joanther chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
I don't know if I missed it or not, but I wonder about Seth's age and Matt's age, even Joey's age and Kaiba's in this fanfic.