Reviews for A Drunken Tale
Ms0Nicole0 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
haha nice :) I like your story!
RavenRainbowRose chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
You need to write more. I am addicted to your stories. AWESOME. And we support the same Ships. Yay.
Mestra chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I completely agree with you. The two of them wouldn't admit it for years and would totally be the last couple to get together. This was so cute, I really enjoyed it.
Stella Bella 123 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I actually really like this. While I'm not 100% sure of the logistics of him actually carrying her (and, perhaps more importantly, their friends not noticing such a thing) I think you've handled the characters well in their own right. I also like the blossoming relationship you've developed. Considering how often they tease each other, it seems pretty apropos that their flirtation would be one of of playful-but-serious teasing, testing the waters so to speak.
I think you could continue this story as a series of one shots or a connected piece, and I'd love to see what you do then, too. What happens with these slightly more mature kids when they're in more serious moments (after battles, nightmares, name-calling), or just hanging out? What about the others (Cyborg still teasing/asking about them. Does he think it could work?).
What about birthdays? Do they get each other good gifts? How do they each respond? What about the full moon makes Beast Boy so uncomfortable (Can't control himself around her, bad headaches)?
There is a lot you could do, and I think you could do it really well, too. I'd love to see more.
Mr Nuked Duck chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Nice story! And interesting theory about the two lovers way of expressing (or, y'know, NOT expressing) their feelings for each other. It fits them (kind of sadly), but they ARE a complicated pair those two, aren't they? X )
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I absolutely loved this! I was cracking up when cyborg went "and i was all like guuuurrrrrlllll." I almost died laughing when robin was 'getting his jiggy on', and the conversation she was making up between robin and starfire almost made my spleen burst! Also, i very much enjoyed the sarcastic mention about how they liked eachother but wouldn't admit it... that bugged me so much in the show! oh well, that's why i read fanfiction... great job!
KevlarMasquerade chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Oh I liked this! It was amusing and still in character! Lots of times when people have Raven get drunk they take it as an excuse to have her act completely out of character. But you didn't do that and it made me happy. Also, I lold at Robin and Starfire's conversation. I so can't imagine him dancing. He even did it on the show and I can't imagine the ridiculousness without seeing it.