Reviews for Loving You Is A Curse
autobotlover chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Awww, sweet, ending :)
Y chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
A pleasant story to read.
chapter 1 and 2 offer lot more angst and emotion compared to the ending. A happy ending is one cannot resists.
Thanks for sharing.
starfire624 chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Woah did not expect endymion to agree to that but anyways great story! love this ending obviously because of rei/usa! :p
doggysmoo chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
I loved this ending so much more, I love when rei gets her queen! Can't help but feel sad for minako though. Can't wait for the she's the king update!
We love us chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Very ominous words but fitting.
Joanna-NK chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Interesting chapter, it seems Usagi might have some feelings afterall :D

Keep up the good job!
Beth Cyra chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
That is a long time to feel sad for all of them. Granted Minako at least had one night, Serenity is at an endless cycle. Makes me sad, and plus my inner Rei/Usagi obsseviness is going crazy here.
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Femslash is always good fun! I won't be doing any grammar/spelling corrections for this one.

One thing I noticed was the very simplistic, undescriptive style in the opening paragraph: "Usagi was in a happy mood today. It was late in the afternoon and she had just got back home after a date with Mamoru. Still excited from the date, she decided to walk to the shrine to tell Rei about her awesome day. When she reached the shrine, she noticed Rei was feeding her pet crows. The miko appeared weak, as if she was about to fall over, and she was wearing a surgical mask. Usagi ran to her." I think the sentence structure could use some varying, and the vocab is a bit too simplistic (and not making a point with simple vocab).

Rei's confession came across as overly sudden to me - and very eloquent for someone feverish.

I also thought that extensively tongue-kissing someone while they're feverish and asleep, and when they're not expecting it, is sexual assault. Announcing unrequited love for someone is not an excuse for them to assault you in your sleep. I know that sometimes stories are fantasies or are set in more surreal settings, but this particular story struck me as portraying something as okay that's very much not okay in real life.

In the second chapter, I got the feeling of Serenity's ambiguous feelings (& wondered why, in 429 years, nobody thought of polyamory).

In 429 years, I also wondered why television and frisbees were still around in that form, although since I don't know that part of canon maybe there is some time freezing going on in it.

"Because of that, the queen suffered right along with Rei. Ironically enough, the maid came in and greeted the queen." - This is not what 'ironically' means.

Overall, the word I can best think of to describe my reaction to the story is 'unsatisfied' - but that may be close to what you were going for with the unrequited love theme. I was squicked by the unconscious French kissing, though. Perhaps the second part could have been fleshed out more - giving a more detailed description of a day in the life of Queen Serenity and Protector Rei, not necessarily with heavier hintings of Serenity's discontent, but allowing the reader more time to allow it to sink in and watch the characters.

Hope that this feedback isn't too harsh, and best of luck with writing more! Especially more femslash. :P
HowlingSilverWolf chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
awesome story i look forward how this goes i feel sorry for rei seeing her trouble because she couldn't be with the person she loves.
Lookin for the truth chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Aww minako has a crush on rei? Id love that pairing xd anyway nice story waiting for the alternate ending muahaha
Z-King chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
So you came up with this while your were sick? well i heard stranger things.

Keep up with the good work then.
anon chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
very good i like this hope you can continue if its indeed a Rei/Usagi but if its Rei/Mina then I'll stop there, theres too many of those and makes me sick.
doggysmoo chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I'd love a follow up! i wish rei and usagi would always end up together, so the story made me kinda sad haha
Joanna-NK chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
You did a good job, though not that much fan of the ReiMina part (my ReiUsa fangirl is crying somewhere in the corner)

But keep up the good job and I hope Usagi would share something more than the flu with Rei :P
Beth Cyra chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Interesting.

Got to be honest I likely won't read going forward as I'm just not into the whole Rei/Mina angle, but I do hope your story is. Liked by everyone else as much as I liked you other stories.