Reviews for Persona 4: ASTRAL SKIES
Yami no Majou077 chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
I remember you told me last time about the is her right? Alright hot stuff!
About the question you ask, i'm actually facing the same problem the first time i wrote a fic. When you upload a chapter, it will show on your doc manager. And then you can check through by clicking the stories. From there, you will see the line you created is not there. On the bar there's a sigh as'-' and you can use it to devide the story. Hope this will help.
ace-detective33 chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
Not bad! And I'm starting to see something here... Anyways, update soon!
Yami no Majou077 chapter 17 . 6/25/2013
Pretty funny chapter. Good job here! And Hamuko finally showed up. Oh my i miss her so much
Waiting for your next chapter!
ace-detective33 chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
Update! Now! Please?! This story got me hooked, it's good!
IarIz chapter 16 . 6/17/2013
youve done it .. im smiling for the entire Chapter... you sir just make my gloomy day brighter ... and am i seeing a tsundere there ...
Yami no Majou077 chapter 16 . 6/14/2013
Spirit Inspiration huh? One of my favorite song...hehe. Ryomi is her, eh? I thought you wrote wrong, but i understand now. With the same surname with Ryoji, she can tell why.
And the omake is cute! Thanks!
vincent the vizard chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
Nice work.
Yami no Majou077 chapter 15 . 6/6/2013
Um...the next chapter at the last's Ryoji Mochizuki or Ryomi Mochizuki?
Ah...core pride...i love that song too. You really like Blue Excorsict don't you? And K project.
So Asuka is in first sight love with Shinn?*chuckle* woman's heart is difficult to guess...
Yami no Majou077 chapter 14 . 6/6/2013
So...the pairing will be he and she huh? Like Yu said, poor Shinn:P
So Minato only got half of his soul with him, and so the dark hour transported to midnight that so? The seal has weakened with the half soul is left.
Good job as always. Keep it up!
Masaru Masuda chapter 14 . 6/6/2013
An unexpected side of shinn revealed...
FERALMIST chapter 14 . 6/5/2013
Hey, Masaru! I haven't reviewed your story, eh? Sorry, bud. Anyway, this is a chapter where all people could go ballistic yet still enjoy it. I like how Yamato's diabolical side appear, so enjoying that I sing. Carry on the story, and when will you update the 15th chapter?
yuuji-kun chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
wow! nice chapter.. i like it..
Yami no Majou077 chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
Oh hey, this chapter is great. The battle scenes is freaking good. Well done here! Oh something serious with Minato? He does look wrong from the start of the mission. Curious kill me
vincent the vizard chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
Holy hell. This story is great man. Please continue.
Sketchman64 chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
Cant wait for next chapter, gun shot cliffhangers always make storys more dramatic. Great chapter.