Reviews for Till You Love Me
hippie starr chapter 74 . 3/3
Ugh, the volturi clan is horrible. Poor Charlie.

I'm glad Edward addressed to Bella how her insisting on taking financial aid is depriving someone else of that opportunity. Financial aid isn't a bottomless fund. There is always a cut off so she really is taking the funds away from someone else who truly doesn't hav anyone else to help them.
hippie starr chapter 73 . 3/3
I wish Edward have pursued suing over her wrongful imprisonment. She is entitled to monetary compensation for all of that.
hippie starr chapter 72 . 3/3
Well that went a lot better than I feared. I like the gift from Charlie. Plus while he had thoughts about how he should be giving Edward a hard time he realizes that really isn't his place at all.

I wonder how all of this will affect his relationship with Brad. Maybe he'll do some reevaluating.
hippie starr chapter 70 . 3/3
While I'm glad Charlie is anxious to see Bella. I'm disappointed that he chose to show up out of the blue like that. Edward already told him that Bella didn't even know and that he needed a few days to tell her. That he would 'call' Charlie in a couple of days. Bad move on Charlie trying to force the situation.

Edward handled it nicely though. Good for him.
hippie starr chapter 67 . 3/3
Wow, a woman who was in an abusive relationship thinks it's ok to slap and shove her fiancée?! I can't believe. Bella would treat Edward that way. I get that she was mad that he contacted Charlie. But to actually turn to violence? Most battered women are opposed to all forms of violence. Very bad move. I'm so disappointed in her. Poor Edward.
MsLiss chapter 81 . 8/1/2015
Zanele Zulu chapter 81 . 7/30/2015
I read the book to an End it was really loveable I did enjoy it alot and I wish it never End its always give me hope to every thing get me to emotionals Till You love yessss its hot story I every read
sueIZide chapter 68 . 7/2/2015
Isn't it ironic that she would slap him after being in an abusive marriage?
sueIZide chapter 48 . 7/2/2015
Was Riley maybe gay?
sueIZide chapter 11 . 7/2/2015
Is he positive that she's telling him the truth? She is in jail.
sueIZide chapter 9 . 7/2/2015
Jumping to conclusions?
Kopec82 chapter 81 . 6/3/2015
This Bella was always Screaming made me skip parts, and the last 3 chapters feel boring and apunnecesesary. But the story was good.
cctwilight chapter 81 . 4/27/2015
Great story! I can't believe I missed this when it first started. I am so glad I found it!
cctwilight chapter 66 . 4/26/2015
Is she going to be happy or pissed?
cctwilight chapter 61 . 4/26/2015
Junior has pretty good timing.
1,991 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »