Reviews for The Return of Ahsoka
Neo-Devil chapter 2 . 7/18
so basically...a lightsaber that can turn into a blaster...sounds like RWBY...cool.
mary chapter 2 . 4/5
Yes! Han did shoot first :)
Bob of Dragons chapter 27 . 12/23/2015
I'm happy with the news. You can't change a story whenever a new series or movie comes out. I like this story as it is.
Jessica chapter 26 . 3/1/2015
Love it I had forgot about this story it was really good one of the best ones I have readed great job ten thumbs up!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)!
gunman chapter 26 . 1/25/2015
Well good work on all this.
Glad you liked my editing.
Also, does this mean you're going to start a new story where Luke and Ahsoka, as adults, help out during the Clone Wars?
Or are you going to have them build the Rebellion right at the start of the Empire's formation?
That would certainly help a lot.
Write on.
david.davies.5851 chapter 26 . 1/25/2015
Hmmm, interesting ending.
Bendatron chapter 25 . 1/6/2015
Hi; I've been meaning to review for some time but have got sidetracked. I like the story and how you fitted Ahsoka into it and I look forward to seeing what the final chapter will be.

P.S. I like the idea of Luke and Ahsoka together; it just seems to bring the whole franchise together
Jessica chapter 25 . 12/15/2014
love the story just wow you caught the charioteers just right you found there ways I like the idea of Luke and Asoka it's cool ok bye
mrtoasty97 chapter 25 . 11/20/2014
read your story, and you may want to refix the last part on your story where Luke and Ahsoka said the lines what Han and Leia said at endor. She would remember finding out back chapter 19. Might want to look into that.
gunman chapter 25 . 11/9/2014
Nice work on this. Hope I was helpful in some way.
Probably could have added more, but it seemed to go with the rest of the story.
Be interesting to see the final chapter.
Write on.
david.davies.5851 chapter 25 . 11/8/2014
I predict two weddings very shortly; Leia and Han, Luka and Ahsoka.
Marijke Bush chapter 25 . 11/8/2014
When is Chapter 26 of The Return of Ahsoka?
KrautYank chapter 24 . 9/24/2014
Awesome chapter sorry for not reviewing.
KrautYank chapter 22 . 9/24/2014
Another great chapter
KrautYank chapter 21 . 9/24/2014
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. Been very busy.