Reviews for The Return of Ahsoka
Jessica chapter 26 . 3/1
Love it I had forgot about this story it was really good one of the best ones I have readed great job ten thumbs up!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)!
gunman chapter 26 . 1/25
Well good work on all this.
Glad you liked my editing.
Also, does this mean you're going to start a new story where Luke and Ahsoka, as adults, help out during the Clone Wars?
Or are you going to have them build the Rebellion right at the start of the Empire's formation?
That would certainly help a lot.
david.davies.5851 chapter 26 . 1/25
Hmmm, interesting ending.
Bendatron chapter 25 . 1/6
Hi; I've been meaning to review for some time but have got sidetracked. I like the story and how you fitted Ahsoka into it and I look forward to seeing what the final chapter will be.

P.S. I like the idea of Luke and Ahsoka together; it just seems to bring the whole franchise together
Jessica chapter 25 . 12/15/2014
love the story just wow you caught the charioteers just right you found there ways I like the idea of Luke and Asoka it's cool ok bye
mrtoasty97 chapter 25 . 11/20/2014
read your story, and you may want to refix the last part on your story where Luke and Ahsoka said the lines what Han and Leia said at endor. She would remember finding out back chapter 19. Might want to look into that.
gunman chapter 25 . 11/9/2014
Nice work on this. Hope I was helpful in some way.
Probably could have added more, but it seemed to go with the rest of the story.
Be interesting to see the final chapter.
david.davies.5851 chapter 25 . 11/8/2014
I predict two weddings very shortly; Leia and Han, Luka and Ahsoka.
Marijke Bush chapter 25 . 11/8/2014
When is Chapter 26 of The Return of Ahsoka?
KrautYank chapter 24 . 9/24/2014
Awesome chapter sorry for not reviewing.
KrautYank chapter 22 . 9/24/2014
Another great chapter
KrautYank chapter 21 . 9/24/2014
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. Been very busy.
david.davies.5851 chapter 24 . 9/24/2014
Don't kill Ahsoka; please.
gunman chapter 24 . 9/23/2014
I think a couple of lines here got 'confused', otherwise this was a nice little confrontation between Vader and his two 'children'.
It could have been longer, added more dialogue, but then again this is your story.
Look forward to more later on.
And just a side-note here, you don't have to add so much 'review notes' and 'authors note' at the start of this.
Just a thought.
Good work here.
Matthew Kaiser chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
Well...um I dont quite understand it. The plot is easy enough to understand but I really dont get the shifting POV and constant use of bold print to tell us where what is happening. But Ill still read on and leave another review later.