Reviews for Aegon VI, the Alternate Story
Just a thought chapter 28 . 7/30
How the scene with Jon and aegon fighting on the roof should have gone u broke my sister heart as she did mine aegon screamed she thinks I want to change her to break her wild spirit but I don't i need her as she is she makes me want to be better try harder makes me strive for things I never would have dreamed of but she denied me she refused to be my queen before I could even tell her she needn't be Sansa only herself why didn't you wait than you left winterfell so suddenly I'm sure if you stayed a little longer you could of explained maybe the outcome different I left because she was right the day i asked for her hand she called me a coward a bad king and I promised to gods new and old I would do all I can to be a great king to love my lands and my people to have the strength to defend them it is now that I understand I most fulfill these promises before taking aryas hand I must be worthy of my wild she wolf
372259 chapter 5 . 7/21
VERY interesting, loving the court drama! Excellent writing!
372259 chapter 3 . 7/21
Hmm interesting choice to make Aegon so meek - a distinct change from the first chapter (where I thought he would end up all vengeful and evil and stuff). Super excited to see where it goes! Also super hoping that this is an AryaxAegon fic? :P Awesome writing!
rrr chapter 40 . 7/10
Please finish the story. This is one of the best fanfiction i have ever read
rhaegar chapter 40 . 6/26
Please finish the story.
Rhaegar chapter 9 . 6/25
Don't kill my son.
Smashy70 chapter 2 . 6/17
He'll grow up right, being more mature, becoming the knight/king his supposed to be right?
dd chapter 40 . 6/17
You should finish this!
colorprism chapter 40 . 6/8
Arya and Sansa . . . definite opposites. Sansa is told that she can leave, but doesn't because it's too dangerous. And Arya takes off (and under far more dangerous circumstances) without a by-your-leave from anyone. Well, except for encouragement from Syrio.

Speaking of Syrio, I assume that he's a faceless man sent to train Arya. Preparing her for the battle to come.
colorprism chapter 39 . 6/8
I've never cared for Catelyn either. Her feelings are understandable, but her actions are not. Some people are made for order, and some are made for chaos. Catelyn does fine when everything is neat and tidy. Thank goodness for the Aryas of the world.
Thrans chapter 24 . 5/10
I tried... I even skipped a chapter or two ahead... and I nearly always finish reading a story (unless it truly fails to hold my interest), but this chapter broke this story for me, and while I can see were your taking it... you cut a little to deep at the fears of brothers and fathers, for me to continue enjoy this work.
Hopefully I will read other stories by you in the future, as you work is excellent, but this chapter asked a little to much. If I had any advice or suggestions, it would be to say that you should not try and out angst G. Martin's books, as most of us a looking to Fanfiction for a 'lighter' version.
ladyres chapter 2 . 4/25
Where is jon hes rhaegor son as well
Muledragon chapter 1 . 3/30
I like how in your first chapter you welcome criticism and say you will correct things, and yet you still have those repeated sentences in the third and fourth paragraphs.
Ice Fire and Blood chapter 40 . 3/21
Where you at man
Quintus Maximus chapter 23 . 3/11
So Aegon's the Father of Dragons, You are one crazy SOB and i love every single letter