Reviews for Falling to Pieces
S. S. Wolfe chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Oh my goodness that end was the cutest thing EVER! EPIC STORY!
jules3677 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Very nice to read Eric having angst! Glad to read they made up too. Nicely written.
Chipndalegal chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I found you on another reader's favorite list and I am so glad that I did. I really liked this sweet and sexy little one shot. It made no sense that Sookie would put Eric and Bill in the same class and that she would reject them both as she did. I am glad you made her reasoning that she was just scared of how much she loved Eric and was afraid of getting hurt again. Loved his Swedish promise to her .
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Nice.
CloisDelenaForever chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Great story
cdb33 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Me again. Great story! I love the intervention at this point in the season- it was great! She's open and silly and instead of falling into a rebound kiss with Alcide she taps into the reason she feels so lonely and does something about it. Yay.

Here were my favourite lines:
- Their Bond. The Bond they created out of love, now his curse to bear alone. (very interesting play on words calling attention to it being his bond and not theirs... yet at least)
- He was more. But that hadn't been enough for her. (I loved the line in season4 when Eric says he's the same Eric, just MORE. Glad you played off of that.)
- Wait, he wasn't hers anymore. She'd made sure of that last week. Sookie suddenly felt like crying. (This is what would happen if Sookie wasn't so busy ignoring her feelings I think!)
- But he never gave her a chance to think. Never allowed her the time to sort out her conflicting feelings. She loved him, but he could be such an autocratic ass sometimes. (I loved this line so much! It reminded me how quickly Eric reverted to the bad ass in season 4 after she rejected him)
- "Me. You should always hold onto me," (SUCH a sweet line!)
- This was a vampire claiming his Bonded. A Fairy claiming her mate. (Love that it went both ways)
- They would be one, in all ways. (You picked up on one of my favourite lines here too, when he says 'We will be One.' and they exchange blood)

Great story! Thanks for posting.

PS- there are a few spelling/grammar errors here and there. They don't really detract from the reading except one: you've written 'raped' and I think you mean 'rapt'. Anywho just thought I'd mention it.
b-brock525 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Yes. this is how is should have been.
peygan chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Excellent
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww eric is lovely in this story
FreakofMMH chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Alexander Skarsgard is so sexy. . I always fall for the boys with accents lol anyways that was an amazingly naughty fic ;-)
howyoudsdoin chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Wow tell me why ive missed your stories? Fantastic absolutely fantastic!
Raeleen
VAlady chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Although I did enjoy her throwing up on Alcide, this is so much better than the original, in every way.
LostInSpace33 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
GAH! That's exactly how it was supposed to happen! Why can't Alan Ball and his minions understand that? (Though I will admit that Sookie hurling on Alcide's shoes and Eric's resulting quote - "Alcide, you sure know how to treat a lady." - are some of the funniest in TB history.) I like your version much, much better!
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
OMFG! Sex in the cubby before hunting Russell. What more could a girl want?!
Millarca666 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
*sniffle* How I wish this is the way it had gone! So, so, much better than what we got. I wish your muse would coax you into continuing with this.