Reviews for Resolutions
Allifos chapter 19 . 10/18/2014
Really enjoyed your story, and loved the ending! Very true to the characters and the setting/situations of the show.
Allifos chapter 16 . 10/18/2014
Very, very, very hot hot hot ! Nice going...
TiffanyNida69 chapter 19 . 9/30/2014
lovely! And extremely hot and beautiful at the same time. Oh the angst was truly there and I felt every bit of raw emotion in the story. Loved it and I love how your write.
Alison chapter 19 . 8/9/2014
Just finished reading this - fabulous story and loved your telling of it! Am working my way through the rest of your fiction. Am sure will not be disappointed! Xx
Reader chapter 19 . 5/30/2014
D'aww. This was such a wonderful Vincat fic, with just enough hectic drama and mistakes, and sweetness. All the good stuff. I kinda wish season 1 actually went like this after Alex thing and didn't turn into the whole mess season 2 is. Thank you for writing and sharing this, this was your first fic, right? Marvelously done. Love your writing style. It fits.
bookimpva chapter 19 . 4/2/2014
Fun story; thanks!
kdmom chapter 19 . 10/20/2013
Great story! Loved it
farmgirl1964 chapter 19 . 10/18/2013
Wonderful job! Beautifully done.
ChiefPam chapter 19 . 9/7/2013
Love this! I'm catching up to the series and only just saw 1x14 last night - want to hurry up and see them all, but then again, I know that there won't be any new eps for a month! Anyway, thanks for the B&tB "fix" - I really enjoyed your story and I'm going to check out what else you've written. Thanks for sharing! - Pam
Christine Mae chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
wow. you.. just made me cry. awesome!
Wanderingheartbroken chapter 19 . 6/11/2013
Very nicely done. Has got to be one of my favorites. Very well written, story line was solid, nothing was too cheesy or overly dramatic... overall, nice job.

PS: That has got to be the best "Cat/Vincent first sex ever" scene I have seen written. Was very smooth, and, again, not terribly cheesy, dramatic, or fantastical... seemed very realistic; very nice job.

Keep up the good work! And you should write more! :-)
Wanderingheartbroken chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
Although I'm pretty sure Vincent would be too paranoid of Muirfield to sing in public, we can dream, can't we? :-) Nicely written.

I still like how you're writing this... too often the writers just have the problem fixed lickety-split, but I like the tension you're putting in... nice.
Wanderingheartbroken chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
Yep. It's official. This has to be one of my favorite alternate-Alex arcs...

I did mention the fact that I HATE CW's Alex arc, right?

Good job so far! Keep it up! Still loving every minute!
Wanderingheartbroken chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
I like your version of the Alex arc MUCH better than CW's... awesome job so far! Loving every minute!
bonesbemmettlover chapter 19 . 4/14/2013