Reviews for Resolutions
Fun story; thanks!
kdmom chapter 19 . 10/20/2013
Great story! Loved it
farmgirl1964 chapter 19 . 10/18/2013
Wonderful job! Beautifully done.
ChiefPam chapter 19 . 9/7/2013
Love this! I'm catching up to the series and only just saw 1x14 last night - want to hurry up and see them all, but then again, I know that there won't be any new eps for a month! Anyway, thanks for the B&tB "fix" - I really enjoyed your story and I'm going to check out what else you've written. Thanks for sharing! - Pam
Christine Mae chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
wow. you.. just made me cry. awesome!
Wanderingheartbroken chapter 19 . 6/11/2013
Very nicely done. Has got to be one of my favorites. Very well written, story line was solid, nothing was too cheesy or overly dramatic... overall, nice job.

PS: That has got to be the best "Cat/Vincent first sex ever" scene I have seen written. Was very smooth, and, again, not terribly cheesy, dramatic, or fantastical... seemed very realistic; very nice job.

Keep up the good work! And you should write more! :-)
Wanderingheartbroken chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
Although I'm pretty sure Vincent would be too paranoid of Muirfield to sing in public, we can dream, can't we? :-) Nicely written.

I still like how you're writing this... too often the writers just have the problem fixed lickety-split, but I like the tension you're putting in... nice.
Wanderingheartbroken chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
Yep. It's official. This has to be one of my favorite alternate-Alex arcs...

I did mention the fact that I HATE CW's Alex arc, right?

Good job so far! Keep it up! Still loving every minute!
Wanderingheartbroken chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
I like your version of the Alex arc MUCH better than CW's... awesome job so far! Loving every minute!
bonesbemmettlover chapter 19 . 4/14/2013
Oh...My...GOD! Squeeeellllllllllllllllll!
Kriesha chapter 19 . 4/14/2013
Oh dear, what a beautiful, beautiful ending! The dance, the proposal, the resolutions... everything was magical, I'm so happy right now I don't know if I'm going to be able to fall asleep (and it's way past bedtime, but I couldn't go to bed without finishing this story).
And as always, the music you chose fits perfectly... *happy sigh*

Excellent work dear, this story is definitely one of my very favourites, and I can't wait to read "Life" :))
Kriesha chapter 18 . 4/14/2013
"Perfect", that sums up the chapter pretty well I'd say :')
Things are far from over for them, but they have each other, their bond is unbreakable, and that's all that matters :)
I'm sad to read that this story is coming to an end, but I'm eager to read your next one!
Kriesha chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
Merlin's wrinkly knees, I think I need a cigarette now ;p
Seriously, epic love scenes, I love how they claimed their mate, each in their own way, and how Vincent gains confidence each time :)
Great work dear, as usual :)
Kriesha chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
Oh my, what a chapter, I love how string Catherine is, how sure of their love, and how her unwavering acceptance and faith in Vincent help him in his journey towards self-acceptance and happiness.
And their lovemaking was... Pfiou... Can't find the words right now, too happy :D

Great work as always dear! :))
frbbjbaby4545 chapter 19 . 4/14/2013
I love this story. One of the best ones I have read so far.