Reviews for Vague Verity
Dire Heart chapter 20 . 6/28/2012
I think you should do a sequel... or a epilogue where they meet (or have met) again in a future life... and make it happy. It takes alot for me to cry, but I sure did in this story, both for Maria and Rita.
Shelby chapter 20 . 1/19/2011
She died? Why did you do that you heifer! JK Great story! :)
Aria657 chapter 20 . 12/27/2010
I kinda want an epilogue, but it would be so sad. I loved this story, I really liked it. I just didn't expect the main character to die, I never expect the main character to die. They are the main character, the story is about them, how can they die? I had to keep holding back tears throughout the story, it took me so long to read. A lot of the time it was hard for me to continue, not wanting to read on, but still wanting to know what would happen. I think it was amazing though, extremely sad but amazing. I hated that so many people had to die, like in Harry Potter. She killed a lot of characters, but usually it was for a reason, like Sirius and Dumbledore, they had to die. I hope you wrote the fan fiction about Kyros, I really liked him.
Midnight Demonn chapter 20 . 11/8/2010
Awesome plot.
twiligt crazy micky chapter 19 . 3/25/2009
Ok thats not made me cry!Yes CRY!I never cry in storys!but bi love it!
twiligt crazy micky chapter 20 . 2/7/2009
This has got to be the sadest fic iv ever read!It made me cry!
Queen Of Slayers chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Okay, it was a good story...
Queen Of Slayers chapter 20 . 9/27/2007

(but it WOZ a gud story, lol)

x Queen Of Slayers x
vix chapter 10 . 6/5/2007

Jared's dead?
peachlover1 chapter 20 . 2/12/2007
Why so sad?
kerry chapter 20 . 12/29/2006
aw man she died.
eyesofahuntress chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Other than moments where it's hard to follow the conversation (I find it hard to tell who's saying what), this is a damn awesome start to a story. Yeah, I'm in awe. Loving the humour and the characters. You're wonderful!

Alexian-Goddess chapter 20 . 1/2/2006
First off I have to grudgingly admit that this story is amazing and that you deserve more reviews. I hated you for killing off so many of the beloved characters because every time one of them died I went off and started crying, bawling, and blubbering like an idiot (and the family members around me probably thought i had become insane considering they had no idea what the hell i was doing on the computer.)But i can't hate someone so brilliant because their deaths were beautifully done. Not in a way that most authors aim for, you know, making the audience all-sad and cry or whatever, the crap that people usually roll their eyes to. But no, you made their deaths symbolic and beautiful and that made it hurt so much more that i wept. Oddly enough I’m very glad i read this fic and no normally i don't cry with sad sappy endings ( i was rolling around laughing when Jack died in the Titanic, although i did think the overall movie was pretty stupid and dull, sorry I’m ranting now aren't i?) . All in all i think you’re a genius. I’m going to go check your bio now to see if you wrote any more L.J fics, hopefully a little happier since I don’t think my swollen eyes can take any more yes you should DEFINETLY write an epilog.
anonymous chapter 20 . 11/1/2004
definatly do epilogue. it was a brilliant story and it took away a week from me, but it was definatly worth it. please do another! soon!
anonymous chapter 19 . 11/1/2004
this story has been very good so far and i have enjoyed it very much. i hope chapter 20 is as good as the rest of them