Reviews for One Shots
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 5 . 2/19
wow my favorite was the last one: Bob's POV. I absolutely adore your works. keep writing please!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
This is the best short fics I have found for this pairing so far, I nearly cried three times from the cuteness!
guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
so sweet :)
harleenquin82 chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
Aww, so cute, love it :-D
harleenquin82 chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
I'm sobbing. Again. Your stories make me cry. Not in a bad way. Heartbreak isn't always bad. It makes you realise that some situations are meant to be experienced, because it makes us stronger in a weird way. If we can still stand up after that, we can stand up after anything. I love your writing. I've identified with this story' so far, more than any other. Thank you 3
harleenquin82 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This breaks my heart, but it's happy at the end. I love it. You're brilliant 3
cozieatbrains chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
very.. very sweet T_T . its beautiful... the words.. the characters.. everything!
toriblake95 chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
holy fuck that was awesome. Way to go Bob!
Nep2uune chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
I can see Bob doing this for her. I'm glad you didn't make Bob uncaring and abusive to her. He stepped up and help them get back together. I want to know what happened to after Helga saw Arnold and Pheobe kiss? Did she confront them or just left them alone. Please update when you can.
BettyAwesome715 chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
Thank you, thank your so much for this you have no idea how much this short one shot just impacted my life right now at this very moment,i can smile now.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
Omg! So beatiful chapter!, you make cry and smile at the same time! really amazing!
Jelsa Fan Mac chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
I loved them all! Great job! :) :) XD
BettyAwesome715 chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Ahaha omg your are amazing,i really loved this one!
It was to beautiful(:

Akire Rosales chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Beautiful one-shots!

You are an amazing writer, capturing the character's feelings perfectly!

I take off my hat for you!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
I love your stories and your oneshots are great!