Reviews for the only exception
QUACK3RS chapter 1 . 2/6
Cute
kazuyaryo chapter 1 . 1/28
That was a great OS
KuriKashi chapter 1 . 2/3/2018
That's adorable! Well done!
kin chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
So cooool, love it.
Thaaank you
Susnsmsh chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
WHERE IS THE REST OF THIS AMAZING STORY?! I'm going to be late to work because this captivated me. Author, please, more?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
cute oneshot love Shisaku wish there were more stories for this couple
sonder this chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
I've never even gotten so far as to read about Shi in the manga but from just a picture I saw of him in passing, I could tell right away that the personality you written here was his. You modernized the two's canon selves perfectly. Sakura's insecurities and Shi's efficient self. Even if that hadn't been his canon personality, I would have been enthralled anyways because the way you write out thoughts and emotions stay very true to reality and that's one of the things I appreciate in quality writing.

I have read your other one-shots (and left reviews under an anonymous name) so I can tell by now how close you keep to the characters' skins and combined with your writing capabilities.. I just hope you continue to write more Sakushipping stories in the future.
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Please write more Shisaku fanfics like this one. I think you did a splendid job with their characterizations. Thank you for writing this fic!
de caedere chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Can I just say that that was adorable? 'Cause it was. As you said, there really isn't enough ShīSaku in the world.
Poppy Grave Dreams chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
This is awesome and legit. I don't usually like modern AU, but this pairing is great (sadly under-appreciated) and you write well.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Love this! ;)
sharkswillruledaWORLD chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Omg it was so cute! I love it _
LittleFoxDemon chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Very cute story. Love it.
PeachyPomme chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Love it! Wish there were more stories like this!
This Username Is Classified chapter 1 . 7/3/2013