Reviews for Inked
Kitap Kurdu chapter 17 . 10/8
I recently discovered this fic, though a very random search. I read the entire fic in a single sitting. Needless to say, I absolutely adored it! I loved the way you incorporated the characters (you even added the thugs). I also like the way you modernised our couple without taking away the essence of their personalities or their relationship. And, in addition to my already firmly established crush on the original Flynn Rider, I developed an enormous crush on THIS Flynn. Overall, thank you for writing this! It made my very depressing afternoon much better!
Gottagetme-Dancingchasing chapter 13 . 9/4
Wow, this is clearly several years late on the reading and comment. (This is the first time I've read it.) I really enjoyed this fic. It was recommended to me, and I felt it was exactly my sort of story. I roleplay as Rapunzel, and it felt like exactly the kind of scenario my Eugene partner and I would come up with. Thanks for a fun, tender, emotional ride. :)
tmld chapter 1 . 8/16
I really enjoyed readying this. Great story
Lisamalvina chapter 13 . 8/8
NAAAAAW that was so cute!
Dulce129 chapter 12 . 6/12
Loved this story!
Totally agree chapter 6 . 10/1/2015
Yeah. Either dirty or technical. Penis or Cock. Vagina or Cunt. Totally weird, there isn't something that's like 'nice' for people in a relationship.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/17/2015
Just Beautiful. The best fanfiction I've ever read. Loved the way you used the characters.
Twinklepuff chapter 4 . 8/31/2015
Overall, this fic has been enjoyable thus far.
It feels as if something's lacking, though. I think there's just too minimal dialogue, particularly between Flynn and Rapunzel. We're getting a lot of what goes on in Flynn's mind, but we don't get perspective from Rapunzel much. Flynn doesn't narrate often about her actions, expressions, or things he thinks might be going through her mind much either.
Twinklepuffs chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
This was incredibly amusing with clever references to the film.
Flynn being a tattoo artist... That's definitely different. Haha.
Baiulus-Pluviae chapter 10 . 5/3/2015
I just wanted to pause my reading and take some time to try and tell you just how much I appreciate your beautiful work. I was reluctant at first to the idea of an alternate universe because I love Tangled as it is so much but I quickly realized that you do too. And it's comforting. You do not once betray the spirit and the addicting quirkiness of the incomparable movie. Your cleverness finds its way to impregnate each and every word you chose to type, it's amazing and I can say with all my heart that I am in love with your work. You cleary and indisputably understand Flynn's character. Never has he seemed so real to me, he's so vivid and colorful and human it almost seems impossible for me to cope with the idea of a real world without him. Your idea of his heart is to die for. I've never before been this dazzled by someone's art on this website. You have a mesmerizing way with words that leaves me speechless and hurting for more. I try to discipline myself to read only one chapter a day because I'm so stupidly terrified to know that it'll end one day, I want to make this wonderful journey last as much as I possibly can. Because it's precious to me and I'm sure, to a lot of other readers. You are incredibly talented, clearly born to write and I hope with all my being that you'll never stop to do so. You have an extremely elegant style enhancing an already tasteful universe that I recognize the unfortunate scarcity of in the other fanfics. I could never tell you how much I esteem the fact that you did not once succumb to vulgarity while writing some tricky yet gorgeous intimate scenes or thoughts. You are an example of taste and talent to us all. Thank you so very much for sharing your stunning skills. It is a marvelous gift.
AkuraAngel chapter 7 . 4/3/2015
I just died.

"The next morning he woke both of them up with a bloodcurdling scream. When she later teased him about it over pancakes, he would insist it was a manly scream."
AkuraAngel chapter 6 . 4/3/2015
You've got me hooked. I've been reading this since midnight (with only one interruption of a restroom break) and it's 2:22 am now. I've been trying to muffle my giggles and laughter and squeals of anticipation, but it's not really working out well for me.
SweetToothForLife chapter 6 . 2/5/2015
aw that was cute
ForeverAndAlwaysYoung chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
I love this story so much. The way you describe Flynn with all of his tats is so good. He sounds so hot, I'm interested in him. And I love it when they each get the same tattoo it's so sweet. This is the best Tangles fix ever, and one of my all time favourites. I read it all the time, can't get enough. Your so good at writing.
hi chapter 1 . 1/5/2015