Reviews for Inked
Baiulus-Pluviae chapter 10 . 5/3
I just wanted to pause my reading and take some time to try and tell you just how much I appreciate your beautiful work. I was reluctant at first to the idea of an alternate universe because I love Tangled as it is so much but I quickly realized that you do too. And it's comforting. You do not once betray the spirit and the addicting quirkiness of the incomparable movie. Your cleverness finds its way to impregnate each and every word you chose to type, it's amazing and I can say with all my heart that I am in love with your work. You cleary and indisputably understand Flynn's character. Never has he seemed so real to me, he's so vivid and colorful and human it almost seems impossible for me to cope with the idea of a real world without him. Your idea of his heart is to die for. I've never before been this dazzled by someone's art on this website. You have a mesmerizing way with words that leaves me speechless and hurting for more. I try to discipline myself to read only one chapter a day because I'm so stupidly terrified to know that it'll end one day, I want to make this wonderful journey last as much as I possibly can. Because it's precious to me and I'm sure, to a lot of other readers. You are incredibly talented, clearly born to write and I hope with all my being that you'll never stop to do so. You have an extremely elegant style enhancing an already tasteful universe that I recognize the unfortunate scarcity of in the other fanfics. I could never tell you how much I esteem the fact that you did not once succumb to vulgarity while writing some tricky yet gorgeous intimate scenes or thoughts. You are an example of taste and talent to us all. Thank you so very much for sharing your stunning skills. It is a marvelous gift.
AkuraAngel chapter 7 . 4/3
I just died.

"The next morning he woke both of them up with a bloodcurdling scream. When she later teased him about it over pancakes, he would insist it was a manly scream."
AkuraAngel chapter 6 . 4/3
You've got me hooked. I've been reading this since midnight (with only one interruption of a restroom break) and it's 2:22 am now. I've been trying to muffle my giggles and laughter and squeals of anticipation, but it's not really working out well for me.
SweetToothForLife chapter 6 . 2/5
aw that was cute
ForeverAndAlwaysYoung chapter 1 . 1/14
I love this story so much. The way you describe Flynn with all of his tats is so good. He sounds so hot, I'm interested in him. And I love it when they each get the same tattoo it's so sweet. This is the best Tangles fix ever, and one of my all time favourites. I read it all the time, can't get enough. Your so good at writing.
hi chapter 1 . 1/5
PLEASE POST MORE
silviatangled chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
I truly love this chapter, sometimes in a couple words aren't needed and you describe it perfectly. As for Splotches I have to say that I like it, it makes you understand who was Flynn before he meet Rapunzel. And this woman is named on the first chapter, so isn't just a random woman. So I just wanted to tell you that you did good on Splotches too. Thank you for updating!
pancakevampire chapter 13 . 10/21/2014
This has got to be the most perfect fanfic I've ever read. I absolutely love this AU! You captured their personalities perfectly, and I absolutely love every bit of it. This fic is so perfect that it literally gave me chest pains and I can't stop smiling. You're amazing, and I can't wait to read more of your work!
TheKawaiiSeeAll chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
I am fangirlingrightnow over this chapter right now! Broke his smolder! That was the absolute best part, I'm so happy you wrote that in there!
I love this story! All the choices you made plot wise are so good. I can't get over the smolder thing though. And "I see the light" was in my head, reading that scene. Beautiful. I love how his narrative is juuuust cheesy enough, but not typical fanfiction cheesy that's like over the top obvious, know what I mean? I think you're a good writer.
Spunkalovely chapter 16 . 8/12/2014
This is an awesome fix! I love the characterization and the idea of Flynn with tattoos (because who can resist that?)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
OMFG I LOVE IT! And the BEST part is probably the little dialouge easter eggs and whatnot. I mean, I read this chapter, and then a few days later I watched Tangled on an airplane, and I was like *spit take*. This is BY FAR the best Tangled fic I've ever read.
Princess Noodle chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
Okay so I know I'm only on chapter three but I'm really loving it and knowing me because love your writing style, after I'm done this story I'll go off and read all the other stories you have lol
Hopefully you'll be getting a lot of reviews from me :)
Keep writing though because honestly I'm picky about the stories that I REALLY like and like what... 6,000 words in and I'm already hooked
silviatangled chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
i love your story from the 1st chapter until the end, it's just amazing! i read it in one day and now i don't know what to do! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 5/8/2014
That was wonderful.
corde amare chapter 13 . 3/28/2014
My goodness , if i had known this story existed any sooner and it would be one of the best i would ever read(&trust me sweetheart , ive read A LOT) , i would have taken my sweet time with this story but alas, i devoured this up in a mere 3 hours &I almost shouted when you said it was your last chapter BUT then i did shout in happiness when i saw there was three more to go ! LoL
you're an amazing writer ! I haven't been this hyped up like this in a while
Do you think you coild write a frozen fic ? :P