Reviews for Mass Effect Reloaded
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 97 . 10/20
This is a masterpiece! I love it so much! Can't wait to see how the next chapter goes! And good luck with your other fic!
TheIronAlchemist chapter 1 . 10/17
I know I'm totally late to the Mass Effect party but I have to say I'm really enjoying this story even though I'm only on chapter 18. I really appreciate the twists and turns and crazy FemShep :)
Caught up. Nuuuuu.
Blueowl chapter 97 . 8/8
Very cool story so far. Looking forward to reading the next chapter. Thanks for writing and sharing.
WarriorDrgnMage chapter 97 . 8/4
This is fifth time I've tried to read this story. I finally got to the latest chapter, I have to say I'm glad I did. The reason I stopped theory times is London's cloning project. Its just painful. I keep thinking to myself, "Dammit Shep, just kill that bitch and save us all the annoyance..." I'm glad I bulled my way past that to read the rest because I'm enjoying everything else. I hope your able to post more soon.
YungMoolah chapter 24 . 7/3
I love the elcor so much hahahaha
YungMoolah chapter 18 . 7/3
Garrus finally gives in HAHAHAH
Kallie6891 chapter 49 . 5/11
Nooooooooooo... Not Kaidan!
Kallie6891 chapter 30 . 5/5
Gaaaahhhh. Cliff hanger!
Kallie6891 chapter 29 . 5/5
Oh ho! And Miranda's got teeth. Watch out Galaxy... Genetically perfect sisters are out for blood!
Kallie6891 chapter 28 . 5/5
Wow! Big ripple effect for Garrus, can't wait to see how it plays out.
Kallie6891 chapter 27 . 5/4
Oh Shepard. You are pushing yourself pretty hard I think... Gonna catch up with you big time.
Kallie6891 chapter 26 . 5/4
Well snap. I did. It see the Yahg's getting on board. Very interesting! Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.
Kallie6891 chapter 24 . 5/4
Awesome fight scene, very detailed!
Kallie6891 chapter 23 . 5/4