Reviews for Mass Effect Reloaded
AnthonyR89 chapter 91 . 9/22
i was going to comment that the leader of the Blue Suns was not on Omega, before realizing i was actually thinking of Jona Sederis and Eclipse, and you were talking about Vido, heh.
AnthonyR89 chapter 85 . 9/22
...Liara would absolutely crush Miranda in a biotic battle, let alone Oriana, dude.
AnthonyR89 chapter 72 . 9/21
...The Asari a softer target than the Alliance? The Asari are THE dominant species in the galaxy. how are they a softer target than the youngest race in Citadel Speace?
AnthonyR89 chapter 70 . 9/21
the "Groovy" line had me thinking of Ash Williams, not Ted Logan esq. also, you forgot the esquire at the end of his name, dude.

not sure when i'll actually watch the third movie. kind of afraid it won't be that good.
AnthonyR89 chapter 64 . 9/20
now, why did you have to go and kill jack?
AnthonyR89 chapter 1 . 9/15
personally, i'm a fan of pairing a female Sheppard with Liara. a Male one, with Miranda.
Krav chapter 1 . 5/17
Well that was abrupt in the beginning, lol. She's definitely Shepherd, BADASS and all. She adapted to the situation IMMEDIATELY though, wow
D72 chapter 35 . 7/21/2019
You said Pontius was not Turian Batman. Pontius IS Turian Batman.
D72 chapter 32 . 7/21/2019
On one hand, this fic has kicked me hard in the gut.

On the other hand, Javik Stark. Cue Avengers theme.
D72 chapter 28 . 7/21/2019
STOP MAKING ME LIKE SPARATUS. THE FINGER QUOTES ARE CANON!
D72 chapter 27 . 7/21/2019
Oh dear frakking THOR, the Yahg are going to love social media more than asari, or krogan.

To borrow a quote, from Saints Row 3 - "I AM THE GREATEST".

Probably suicidal, now that the Yahg are on SpaceBook. They are horrible, horrible monsters, and what they do with selfies will give everyone nightmares.

The one corner of Fornax forsaken by Jeff Moreau. "It is a haunted place, and we must not go there"
D72 chapter 26 . 7/21/2019
Seriously, I see zero value in Omega so far. They lost the reputable cannon, and Shep's been defrocked in the first timeline. Jondam Bau was worth more than a rock, and Jack ain't lookin' so good.
D72 chapter 25 . 7/21/2019
Ulluthyr Dorn, Khel Ucard. lol.

Still, thought omega would be wall of meat, I'm wondering if the special delivery of a rock might have been better.
D72 chapter 22 . 7/20/2019
BADASSFULLY! THE ELCOR ROCK! WE SMELL WHAT YOU ARE COOKING AND RESPECTFULLY PREFER OUR OWN CUISINE, BUT UTTERLY RESPECT YOUR EFFORT.

OTHERWISE WE WOULD REFER TO YOU AS JABRONI.
D72 chapter 16 . 7/20/2019
Oh god, wasn't that the percentage on Shep 2, electric boogaloo?

You're giving me nightmares here.
1,851 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »