Reviews for Mass Effect Reloaded
jpgFury chapter 79 . 4/18
I've been reading this over the last couple of weeks while I've been recovering from surgery.

The idea is interesting but most of all I've enjoyed the way you're progressing the character development in different but plausible ways.

Not sure if the fic is dead but I hope not as I'd really love to read more ;)
I rather think you pulled off the epic surrender quite well.
envy34 chapter 23 . 3/24
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ARIA! besides Shepard commander, she is the most badass character in the mass effect verse.
AIK2 chapter 22 . 3/11
"Badassfully" made me laugh so hard. It reminded me of that movie advertisement with the elcor police agent on the Citadel in ME3 (I forgot what it was called). The elcor kept saying, "Badassfully," before every single sentence.
Wow. Why didn't they just hit the devices with a shot from the Normandy? I mean the collateral couldn't have been any worse.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 79 . 2/24
O.m.g

Spent the last day reading this from start to finish. Did not like the earlier chapters where things seemed to be moving too fast but damn, the pacing seems pretty nice now.

There is just so much to do and so many characters to deal with. I am stunned and impressed and love this fic to bits.

Can not wait to read more. Awesome stuff.

5/5
That's not how indoctrination works. It's subconscious. Seems a little ridiculous the Yahg can resist so completely.
Cursed99 chapter 21 . 2/22
Aria is over-rated in my opinion. She is less powerful than the Alliance Prime Minister. She is a straight up criminal who is too cowardly to legitimize her leadership of Omega and make it a proper national body. She uses manipulation and black mail to get what she wants, hence Tevos' cooperation. She doesn't even really control Omega as she is in constant danger of being ousted by the larger merc groups who are only kept in check by each other or outside forces like Garrus and Shepard. Omega was taken and held by Cerberus so quickly that no one knew about it until she was on the Citadel. Retaking the station was handled by factions not even on her payroll. Aria is faux bad-ass.
Cerberus ousted Aria with extreme ease. All real resistance came from other parties. The Talon mercs and Shepard. Aria was helpless without the aid of these forces.
The effects of Indoctrination would show up on brain scans. The heavier, the more obvious.
There was probably only a few hundred to thousand full reapers with more in smaller models. Lets be realistic. There would have been no resistance at Earth with those numbers. Everyone would be straight up dead. Also if they could field those numbers why didn't they do so in ME3 and hit all planets at once? Instead they used the Geth at Rannoch to fight the Quarians and only had a Destroyer posted there, same on Tuchanka. Not even full scale Reapers. Then Surkesh and Thessia are not attacked until after Earth and Palaven, both of which come after Kar'shan. The Reapers won against the Protheans so definitely because they turned off the Mass Relays. The Protheans couldn't reach their colonies. Or anywhere else actually. And their leaders were killed at the Citadel. The Reapers could travel the galaxy, the Protheans could not.
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 2/20
Is this supposed to be funny? Because if so this is great. If you're trying to get me to take it seriously... lolz then its so bad its good. Fun read XD
smashbangfusion chapter 9 . 2/20
The beginning of the chapter was a little strange because of Pressly's behavior. He and Shepard are professional Alliance soldiers, so I doubt immaturity is something shared between them. I know you are a fan of humor, and Mass Effect has plenty of humorous moments, but Mass Effect's funniest moments aren't a public performance. Rather, they happen in only the most private and intimate settings between characters who are practically family.

Also, the geth at this point in the timeline have not had such a hands-on experience with organics to ever desire what they have - individuality. Recall in ME2 how Legion mentions the worst fear of all geth is isolation. To ask a platform not to share itself with the Consensus is a horrible thing to do. The geth did not at this point value individuality. They questioned the importance organics placed on it. They deem individuality to be less than ideal for geth because they feel strongest when together. Simply put, the geth do not have enough experience with organics to trust Shepard's suggestion to isolate themselves within their hardware.

Not my favorite chapter. A lot of people misunderstand the geth and anthropomorphize them. They aren't Pinnochios waiting to be made into real boys. Mac Walters just wanted everyone to believe that because he didn't understand the nuances of geth philosophy Drew Karpyshyn established in ME2.
smashbangfusion chapter 8 . 2/20
So I take it Tali is gathering plants to stimulate quarian adaptive immune response? That's an interesting solution, but that alone would take a few generations without the help of the geth (which was scifi magic I still find hard to believe).

The beginning of the chapter had a brief moment of inconsistency in POV. Specifically the part about introducing Pressly to Solana Vakarian?

As always, Wrex's interactions with Shepard are spot on. Lovin it.
smashbangfusion chapter 7 . 2/17
Miranda is a trusted Cerberus Operative, but there is no formal command structure that makes her The Illusive Man's second. As EDI puts it, Cerberus operatives work in cells. Each cell is headed by a high level operative, each operative answers directly to The Illusive Man. Miranda doesn't even know where Cronos Station (Cerberus HQ) is located despite being there on at least one occassion. This suggests that she isn't as high up on Cerberus' ladder as she would like. An agent would have to work personally for The Illusive Man, such as Kai Leng, to have the location of HQ.

Now that you've mentioned Javik, I'm surprised that returning to Eden Prime for him wasn't first on Shepard's to-do list. Having an actual prothean present would certainly be an interesting addition! Imagine how Liara would react if Javik were to rescue her from the security bubble on Therum! Or his reaction to being on Ilos, surrounded by hundreds or thousands of his people in dead life pods! Or talking with Vigil!

I absolutely loved Wrex taking charge of Clam Urdnot. His testimony for the claim to power was fierce, powerful, and just like him. Bakara knocking Shep unconscious was surprising, but a shaman's name is not to be used lightly. It serves Shepard right for disrespecting the more sacred krogan traditions and rites.
1,426 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »