Reviews for Mass Effect Reloaded
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 24 . 3/30/2016
I am seriously concerned with Shep's stress levels. You make it real with stuff like that, though, ya know?

Kickass fight scene.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 23 . 3/30/2016
This chapter. Is awesome. I love how well you characterize Mordin and his speech patterns. He was always one of my favorites. Shep's so badass. So much going on in this chapter! Love it.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 22 . 3/30/2016
Oh god. So who wins the pool? It's Ash, right?

So George Sulu cracked me up - George Takei and Hilaru Sulu? Nice tag to a great man.

I want to know who called the Elcor. Haha! Oh man. So good. And seriously, "badassly?" I choked on my own spit.

You so rock.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 17 . 3/30/2016
Finally. I missed you, EDI. Looking forward to her and Joker hopefully having puntastic arguments and getting together.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 15 . 3/30/2016
Shep keeps getting punched in the face. Ha! Lovely to see Thane again. Liara sounds so young...
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 14 . 3/30/2016
Growing romantic interactions!

I'm excited to see Kasumi again.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 12 . 3/30/2016
Awesome! What a fantastic part of the story, the whole bit on the Migrant Fleet. I particularly liked Legion revealing the question that started the whole debacle.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 11 . 3/30/2016
Hi, Shep's mom! This is AWESOME.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 10 . 3/30/2016
This here, this chapter, proves how good a writer you are. Shep's gone back in time. She has knowledge of a potential future and enemies and possible allies, but her choices have consequences and she can't win without casualties. And it's not just nameless soldiers on the ground or in ships. We just lost people we've known since go, and it hurts, but there's a price to be paid, and that's just damn good writing.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 9 . 3/30/2016
Next time someone tells me to pick a number, it's totally gonna be Pi. Love it. Fantastic chapter. I appreciate that Garrus and the others don't immediately trust in everything Shep says. That makes a good team and it makes it more believable. Love her having the Geth alter their colors. Nice name choice, too.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 8 . 3/30/2016
Omg, that scene with Jane picking on Pressly had me cackling with laughter. So awesome. And yay! They're going to Rannoch! I feel so happy for Tali.

So they made peace with the Geth in Shep's prior life? She isn't mentioning that Tali killed herself over it. :(
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 6 . 3/30/2016
Beautiful speech. TIM is an arse. Miranda has never been a favorite of mine but you write her well. I enjoy the humor you put in your work. And yay, Victus! I have a thing for Turians. *sigh*

Curiosity: is Shep's physical description purposely vague to allow us to mentally design her ourselves? Clever tactic.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 5 . 3/30/2016
Good! Hopefully a plan that keeps Ash or Kaidan from getting killed. The first time I played it and got Kaidan killed, I about died of grief. Looking forward to this.

Also, hell yes, cameo by Vega!
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 4 . 3/30/2016
It's Mordin! I'm so happy! I had an adorable crush on his character. Fabulous interactions, I'm enjoying that he doesn't believe yet what he did about the Phage in ME3. You're an incredibly talented writer.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 3 . 3/30/2016
"Hackett out." Hahaha! I about choked on my own tongue laughing. I love your characterizations and everything.
1,860 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »