Reviews for Mass Effect Reloaded
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Awesome chapter.
Hope you save Liara's mother.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
She wastes no time.
Exar Kun IV chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
A different take. I like how shes just going through and telling people wants going to happen and stuff and they still follow her.

Werx, ' that she has a quad' ha. I loved that.

I enjoyed reading it

Till next story
Kendoka Girl chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Great "what if" in going back and fixing the mistakes of the present. I like the whole Kobayashi Maru angle in gaming the system. I kind of have that in my headcanon. I really refuse to accept some of the ME3 ending ideas.
Awska chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Interesting premise! This was a fun jaunt, although I couldn’t shake the feeling that you could have made it more impactful by introducing a *little* resistance—even just from Shepard herself! That would be a different story tonally, of course, so maybe that’s not what you were going for :) The story *does* work well within its context… good characterization, and the plot progresses logically in this new paradigm.

Your writing is very good. It’s engaging, fun, and funny.

Of lore note, the location of Rannoch wasn’t a secret as such—the quarians had been around for a long time. It’s just that nobody could go there until the geth threat was dealt with.

I’d definitely read more if you’re (thinking about) continuing this.
Aoirann chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Please don't tell me this is it. Also after Mmemosne they should pick up Liara then Feron and storm the base and put her in as the Shadow Broker. And I can see Shepard trying to Ship Liara and Feron together.
Hazel R chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I like this.
Looking forward to more.
Ordo Rolanberry chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Holy crap that was funny DO MORE!
GallifreyanMyth chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
:o Coool
Rokubi chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Man, this is a crazy ride and I'm loving every second of it! Woot!
Avelaide chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This is fraking awesome! Do go on.
TheProfessionalReader chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
So good
Blood-Hawk-531 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This is effing sweet. I am officially adding a third bar alongside the Paragon and Renegade meters in my headcanon: Crazy awesome.
LegionN7 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Oh. My. Gawd. I was laughing so hard at this. The reactions are just so... Perfect.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Awesome intro.
Looking forward to more.
Nice in making her take command.
You should also include a scene where Shepard tells Aria to stop messing around and accept her feelings to Nyreen and vice versa.
Hey, what about Javik?