Reviews for Mass Effect Reloaded
AnthonyR89 chapter 39 . 1/5/2017
i noticed it before, but since you mentioned it in the AN, i have to ask: WHY? why in the world would anyone create a crossover between Fallout and My Little Pony? seriously.
AnthonyR89 chapter 16 . 1/5/2017
noticed a slight error. the name of the Asari you help Thane kill in ME was Nassana Dantius, not Meiita.

though at this point in time she's probably still sitting in a bar on the citadel, waiting to try and trick a specter into murdering her sister Dahlia for her.
Grell chapter 54 . 12/14/2016
Fun fact! There is a canonical mass effect way to upload yourself to a computer - check out the 'Virtual aliens' wikia page.

...sorry, saw that mention at the beginning and was just WAIT WAIT THATS A THING.
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 97 . 10/20/2016
This is a masterpiece! I love it so much! Can't wait to see how the next chapter goes! And good luck with your other fic!
PizzaNSunshine chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
I know I'm totally late to the Mass Effect party but I have to say I'm really enjoying this story even though I'm only on chapter 18. I really appreciate the twists and turns and crazy FemShep :)
Guest chapter 97 . 9/10/2016
Caught up. Nuuuuu.
Blueowl chapter 97 . 8/8/2016
Very cool story so far. Looking forward to reading the next chapter. Thanks for writing and sharing.
WarriorDrgnMage chapter 97 . 8/4/2016
This is fifth time I've tried to read this story. I finally got to the latest chapter, I have to say I'm glad I did. The reason I stopped theory times is London's cloning project. Its just painful. I keep thinking to myself, "Dammit Shep, just kill that bitch and save us all the annoyance..." I'm glad I bulled my way past that to read the rest because I'm enjoying everything else. I hope your able to post more soon.
YungMoolah chapter 24 . 7/3/2016
I love the elcor so much hahahaha
YungMoolah chapter 18 . 7/3/2016
Garrus finally gives in HAHAHAH
Kallie6891 chapter 49 . 5/11/2016
Nooooooooooo... Not Kaidan!
Kallie6891 chapter 30 . 5/5/2016
Gaaaahhhh. Cliff hanger!
Kallie6891 chapter 29 . 5/5/2016
Oh ho! And Miranda's got teeth. Watch out Galaxy... Genetically perfect sisters are out for blood!
Kallie6891 chapter 28 . 5/5/2016
Wow! Big ripple effect for Garrus, can't wait to see how it plays out.
Kallie6891 chapter 27 . 5/4/2016
Oh Shepard. You are pushing yourself pretty hard I think... Gonna catch up with you big time.
1,771 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »