Reviews for Mass Effect Reloaded
Kallie6891 chapter 18 . 4/25
Oh ho! I did not expect Garrus to be open to the shower!
Kallie6891 chapter 12 . 4/22
Omega... Gone dark? Aria noooooo!
Kallie6891 chapter 11 . 4/22
Yay for the Quarians and Mama Shepard...She always seemed like such a badass!
Kallie6891 chapter 10 . 4/22
Nooooo! Poor Pressly... But I mean I've been through it before, so I shall survive. I burst out laughing at the awesomeness of your Scarface/Pressly adaptation...what a great way to go out in a blaze of glory.

And Wowza! Take that Saren!
Kallie6891 chapter 8 . 4/22
Oh man... I am feeling nervous about Rannoch!
Kallie6891 chapter 7 . 4/22
Awww... I am glad it looks like Garrus and Shepard are going to end up together in this one too. I was worried there for a minute that Garrus would end up going for Tali...since everything is differen't this time and all!
Kallie6891 chapter 6 . 4/22
Boo Ya! Miranda as the Shadow Broker...I am quivering with terror haha!
Kallie6891 chapter 4 . 4/22
Hahah. I love the pace of this and all the witty banter...too good.
Kallie6891 chapter 1 . 4/22
Wowza! That is one packed Chapter...Starts off slow you say...HA!
Difdi chapter 16 . 4/12
Garrs and Legion comedy tour? Nah, there's an even better option!

A ventriloquism act! Garrus can sit on Legion's knee and pretend to be the dummy, with a surprise plot twist for the audience at the end, as they reveal which one of them is actually synthetic! P
Difdi chapter 10 . 4/12
You have a technical error in chapter 10 - mass relays are made of the same stuff that a Reaper hull is made of. Saren would have no problems shooting at the message probe, because even if he did hit the relay, it takes massed fire from many, many dreadnaughts to even scratch a relay, let alone damage one.
Tomon chapter 97 . 4/11
Well, this is definitely one of the kind story and I love how you manage to use so many of the ideas out there in one big story and still make it work. Probably the only major weakness is the missing "Next " button but I trust you will be able to fix that soon :-D
Very good job.
galpinre chapter 97 . 3/31
Thanks for the chapter. I missed your great story telling.
bluemarlin chapter 97 . 3/31
Wonderful chapter. Hope Shepard is not indoctrinated. LOL at Jacob and Vega's calendar banter. Looking forward to more.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 40 . 3/30
HAHAHAHA! Oh man, Joker's sense of humor always cracks me up. Love it.

This was awesome. Glad their plan didn't trigger a black hole movement and, you know, swallow the universe.
1,748 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »