Reviews for Mass Effect Reloaded
magnusvictor chapter 97 . 5/2/2016
Poor Joker's going to have a fun time explaining that to Legion!
Kallie6891 chapter 21 . 4/26/2016
Oh ... Emily Wong is totally coming to Omega!
Kallie6891 chapter 19 . 4/25/2016
Oh yay! I hope Thane can be cured... It was always heartbreaking to know he was doomed :(
Kallie6891 chapter 18 . 4/25/2016
Oh ho! I did not expect Garrus to be open to the shower!
Kallie6891 chapter 12 . 4/22/2016
Omega... Gone dark? Aria noooooo!
Kallie6891 chapter 11 . 4/22/2016
Yay for the Quarians and Mama Shepard...She always seemed like such a badass!
Kallie6891 chapter 10 . 4/22/2016
Nooooo! Poor Pressly... But I mean I've been through it before, so I shall survive. I burst out laughing at the awesomeness of your Scarface/Pressly adaptation...what a great way to go out in a blaze of glory.

And Wowza! Take that Saren!
Kallie6891 chapter 8 . 4/22/2016
Oh man... I am feeling nervous about Rannoch!
Kallie6891 chapter 7 . 4/22/2016
Awww... I am glad it looks like Garrus and Shepard are going to end up together in this one too. I was worried there for a minute that Garrus would end up going for Tali...since everything is differen't this time and all!
Kallie6891 chapter 6 . 4/22/2016
Boo Ya! Miranda as the Shadow Broker...I am quivering with terror haha!
Kallie6891 chapter 4 . 4/22/2016
Hahah. I love the pace of this and all the witty banter...too good.
Kallie6891 chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Wowza! That is one packed Chapter...Starts off slow you say...HA!
Difdi chapter 16 . 4/12/2016
Garrs and Legion comedy tour? Nah, there's an even better option!

A ventriloquism act! Garrus can sit on Legion's knee and pretend to be the dummy, with a surprise plot twist for the audience at the end, as they reveal which one of them is actually synthetic! P
Difdi chapter 10 . 4/12/2016
You have a technical error in chapter 10 - mass relays are made of the same stuff that a Reaper hull is made of. Saren would have no problems shooting at the message probe, because even if he did hit the relay, it takes massed fire from many, many dreadnaughts to even scratch a relay, let alone damage one.
Tomon chapter 97 . 4/11/2016
Well, this is definitely one of the kind story and I love how you manage to use so many of the ideas out there in one big story and still make it work. Probably the only major weakness is the missing "Next " button but I trust you will be able to fix that soon :-D
Very good job.