Reviews for Mass Effect Reloaded
Ambaire chapter 56 . 6/17/2019
Nope, still boring.
Ambaire chapter 49 . 6/17/2019
Cliffhangers are boring and usually make me stop reading.
Ambaire chapter 29 . 6/16/2019
Nice.
Ambaire chapter 1 . 6/16/2019
This is pure poetry in motion. Awesome. I love stories that shove canon into the garbage.
LightTrain chapter 23 . 4/18/2019
"Badassfullyfking perfect, made me laugh
LightTrain chapter 21 . 4/17/2019
hah, trouble getting kids to eat greens? make the food taste good. slices of bell peppers with ranch dressing, cheese covered steamed broccoli, find the salad dressing they like the most, it all works rather well.
LightTrain chapter 5 . 4/17/2019
Statler and Waldorf slippers! genius. where can I get a pair
Pteaset chapter 24 . 2/27/2019
I’m pretty sure I’ve said this multiple times and reviews but the Elkorn is by far the best part of the story I’ll simply love them to the point to where I wish more stories Inc. then I feel like too many people just don’t understand how to write Elkorn but you do
Pteaset chapter 4 . 2/27/2019
I’ve always loved the story that’s the reason why am reading it again the only thing I feel like there should’ve been a little more disorientation when shepherd initially came back into her own body may be a few paragraphs where she seemed confused she just excepted far too easy but other than that one of the best stories on here I see why it’s in the top 10
Nikkless chapter 2 . 2/19/2019
why Garrus Romance?
Guest chapter 42 . 11/7/2018
There were never a Million reapers more like a few hundred sovereign class reapers and a few thousand destroyers
Fimconte chapter 6 . 10/24/2018
We're 6 chapters in and Shpard has put a shotgun to canon and pulled the trigger.

One of my pet-peeves is time-travel fics where the main character refuses to change anything and maintains the stations of canon. Anyone with evem a cursory understanding of chaos theory would understand that the mere act of timetravel (unless writen from a closed-loop-it-is-fated-to-happen perspective) and the characters future knowledge will cause drastic changes rippling outward from the point of return.

Impressive that you've opted to explore this.
Endurium chapter 77 . 9/14/2018