Reviews for Mass Effect Reloaded
IansInsane chapter 2 . 6/27
Ha!
Oh god this is the best!
IansInsane chapter 1 . 6/27
EEEEP!
This is fuckin AWESOME!
BJ Hanssen chapter 79 . 6/4
I miss this story... :(
wondersofthessia chapter 22 . 6/4
"Badassfully: We are the Big Dekunna Kahunas, and we are here to rock their socks off." I literally snorted causing my iced tea to come out my nose.
jpgFury chapter 79 . 4/18
I've been reading this over the last couple of weeks while I've been recovering from surgery.

The idea is interesting but most of all I've enjoyed the way you're progressing the character development in different but plausible ways.

Not sure if the fic is dead but I hope not as I'd really love to read more ;)
I rather think you pulled off the epic surrender quite well.
envy34 chapter 23 . 3/24
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ARIA! besides Shepard commander, she is the most badass character in the mass effect verse.
AIK2 chapter 22 . 3/11
"Badassfully" made me laugh so hard. It reminded me of that movie advertisement with the elcor police agent on the Citadel in ME3 (I forgot what it was called). The elcor kept saying, "Badassfully," before every single sentence.
Wow. Why didn't they just hit the devices with a shot from the Normandy? I mean the collateral couldn't have been any worse.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 79 . 2/24
O.m.g

Spent the last day reading this from start to finish. Did not like the earlier chapters where things seemed to be moving too fast but damn, the pacing seems pretty nice now.

There is just so much to do and so many characters to deal with. I am stunned and impressed and love this fic to bits.

Can not wait to read more. Awesome stuff.

5/5
That's not how indoctrination works. It's subconscious. Seems a little ridiculous the Yahg can resist so completely.
Cursed99 chapter 21 . 2/22
Aria is over-rated in my opinion. She is less powerful than the Alliance Prime Minister. She is a straight up criminal who is too cowardly to legitimize her leadership of Omega and make it a proper national body. She uses manipulation and black mail to get what she wants, hence Tevos' cooperation. She doesn't even really control Omega as she is in constant danger of being ousted by the larger merc groups who are only kept in check by each other or outside forces like Garrus and Shepard. Omega was taken and held by Cerberus so quickly that no one knew about it until she was on the Citadel. Retaking the station was handled by factions not even on her payroll. Aria is faux bad-ass.
Cerberus ousted Aria with extreme ease. All real resistance came from other parties. The Talon mercs and Shepard. Aria was helpless without the aid of these forces.
The effects of Indoctrination would show up on brain scans. The heavier, the more obvious.
There was probably only a few hundred to thousand full reapers with more in smaller models. Lets be realistic. There would have been no resistance at Earth with those numbers. Everyone would be straight up dead. Also if they could field those numbers why didn't they do so in ME3 and hit all planets at once? Instead they used the Geth at Rannoch to fight the Quarians and only had a Destroyer posted there, same on Tuchanka. Not even full scale Reapers. Then Surkesh and Thessia are not attacked until after Earth and Palaven, both of which come after Kar'shan. The Reapers won against the Protheans so definitely because they turned off the Mass Relays. The Protheans couldn't reach their colonies. Or anywhere else actually. And their leaders were killed at the Citadel. The Reapers could travel the galaxy, the Protheans could not.
1,460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »