Reviews for Mass Effect Reloaded
bluemarlin chapter 97 . 3/31
Wonderful chapter. Hope Shepard is not indoctrinated. LOL at Jacob and Vega's calendar banter. Looking forward to more.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 40 . 3/30
HAHAHAHA! Oh man, Joker's sense of humor always cracks me up. Love it.

This was awesome. Glad their plan didn't trigger a black hole movement and, you know, swallow the universe.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 37 . 3/30
Oh god, I kind of want to go knock on Bioware's door and go "hey, badasses, check out this fic. See this? It's perfect movie material. Get on it."

Love this so much.

Fucking Joker teaching Legion humor!
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 34 . 3/30
Garrus' dad is a fucking badass. Holy shit.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 33 . 3/30
Oh fuck.

I guessed the Rachni. And this is bad.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 31 . 3/30
I am terrified that scanners gonna point Shep's direction while someone like the dalatrass is in full view and we'll have a shitstorm.

Yay for freaking out Garrus' dad.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 29 . 3/30
Yay! Liara's coming back! Hackett is awesome.

Miranda had me worried there. I thought she might be showing her stuff to TIM simply because Shep said she'd find the truth about him. Phew. Glad I was wrong.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 28 . 3/30
Holy crackerjacks, I was not expecting THAT from the Turian counselor.

And the idea that Saren was indoctrinated for years...
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 26 . 3/30
I was about sick when Saren killed Jondam. Holy shit, that was disgusting. And sad. But really disgusting and it makes me hate Saren MORE.

You're really good at fight scenes.

If Garrus gets killed, I'm declaring a fucking mutiny.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 25 . 3/30
Holy shit, you weren't kidding about aome kickass battles. Some of the tag teams were awesome, and I love how Legion and Garrus are totally sniping people left and right.

I am sad for the loss of Orid. I liked him. He was warlord crazy and set people on fire. And for the Elcor, whose name suddenly escapes me.

LOVE the shout outs to LotR. When the banshee screamed right after I expected Tali to say "Oh look, Nazgul." ;)

I am considered for Cowabunga and his crew.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 24 . 3/30
I am seriously concerned with Shep's stress levels. You make it real with stuff like that, though, ya know?

Kickass fight scene.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 23 . 3/30
This chapter. Is awesome. I love how well you characterize Mordin and his speech patterns. He was always one of my favorites. Shep's so badass. So much going on in this chapter! Love it.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 22 . 3/30
Oh god. So who wins the pool? It's Ash, right?

So George Sulu cracked me up - George Takei and Hilaru Sulu? Nice tag to a great man.

I want to know who called the Elcor. Haha! Oh man. So good. And seriously, "badassly?" I choked on my own spit.

You so rock.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 17 . 3/30
Finally. I missed you, EDI. Looking forward to her and Joker hopefully having puntastic arguments and getting together.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 15 . 3/30
Shep keeps getting punched in the face. Ha! Lovely to see Thane again. Liara sounds so young...
1,750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »