Reviews for Mass Effect Reloaded
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 15 . 3/30
Shep keeps getting punched in the face. Ha! Lovely to see Thane again. Liara sounds so young...
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 14 . 3/30
Growing romantic interactions!

I'm excited to see Kasumi again.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 12 . 3/30
Awesome! What a fantastic part of the story, the whole bit on the Migrant Fleet. I particularly liked Legion revealing the question that started the whole debacle.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 11 . 3/30
Hi, Shep's mom! This is AWESOME.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 10 . 3/30
This here, this chapter, proves how good a writer you are. Shep's gone back in time. She has knowledge of a potential future and enemies and possible allies, but her choices have consequences and she can't win without casualties. And it's not just nameless soldiers on the ground or in ships. We just lost people we've known since go, and it hurts, but there's a price to be paid, and that's just damn good writing.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 9 . 3/30
Next time someone tells me to pick a number, it's totally gonna be Pi. Love it. Fantastic chapter. I appreciate that Garrus and the others don't immediately trust in everything Shep says. That makes a good team and it makes it more believable. Love her having the Geth alter their colors. Nice name choice, too.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 8 . 3/30
Omg, that scene with Jane picking on Pressly had me cackling with laughter. So awesome. And yay! They're going to Rannoch! I feel so happy for Tali.

So they made peace with the Geth in Shep's prior life? She isn't mentioning that Tali killed herself over it. :(
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 6 . 3/30
Beautiful speech. TIM is an arse. Miranda has never been a favorite of mine but you write her well. I enjoy the humor you put in your work. And yay, Victus! I have a thing for Turians. *sigh*

Curiosity: is Shep's physical description purposely vague to allow us to mentally design her ourselves? Clever tactic.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 5 . 3/30
Good! Hopefully a plan that keeps Ash or Kaidan from getting killed. The first time I played it and got Kaidan killed, I about died of grief. Looking forward to this.

Also, hell yes, cameo by Vega!
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 4 . 3/30
It's Mordin! I'm so happy! I had an adorable crush on his character. Fabulous interactions, I'm enjoying that he doesn't believe yet what he did about the Phage in ME3. You're an incredibly talented writer.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 3 . 3/30
"Hackett out." Hahaha! I about choked on my own tongue laughing. I love your characterizations and everything.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 3/30
Omg omg omg, I'm pretty sure I am completely in love with you. In one chapter. You are awesome. This is already the best damn Mass Effect fic I've ever read. So so exciting.

Too ready for the next chapter to write a long review. You rock.

Yay Garrus/Shep!
BJ Hanssen chapter 97 . 3/30
Dunno what it is about this time of year, but I'm finding it harder than usual to get stuff written, and the stories I follow seem to be updating less frequently.

Wonder what happened to Shep, whether it's something Okeer did or some kind of depression/PTSD kind of thing. Either way, not good.

(Also, someone needs to make that calendar.)
Cosmic Horror chapter 97 . 3/29
"I used do."
-To

This is an interesting development with Shepard.

-PC