Reviews for Mass Effect Reloaded
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 82 . 11/1
Well, shit. I feel bad for this particular clone. But now there's another out there, trying to replace the original on Linron's orders...not a good sign.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 82 . 11/1
It's, ALIVE!
A good chapter, I look forward to more.

It will make the next part [The part after that, you said next part just before without anything happening.
AIK2 chapter 58 . 10/21
You're going to indoctrinate Kaiden? Nooooooooooooo!

This will be so juicy, and the Shepard clone will be interesting.
AIK2 chapter 30 . 10/17
I see you agree with the theory that by the end of the game, Shepard is partially indoctrinated. Heh, awesome work! This is gonna be interesting.
AIK2 chapter 7 . 10/14
I know I read this fanfic before, but I don't remember where I stopped (or when), so I'm reading it again. And I'm enjoying every minute of it!
Deathknight999 chapter 81 . 10/5
Just finished getting here and i love this story! Its great so many new concepts and story ideas so much to think about, cant wait for the next chalter whenever that may be.
EverfreeSparkle chapter 1 . 10/1
Is this a crack fic? From the first chapter it either seems like a crack fic, or you just don't care for realistic characterization or encounters.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/21
I hate that excuse for shitty grammar:
"a wayS"
Every time I read it: severed head that way, torso the other way...
Katsuargi chapter 62 . 9/15
So your response to people complaining Garrus has plot armor was to kill Jack? O.o.

That said, I haven't seen anything like plot armor going on. Characters could stand to take more damage, but they did all potentially survive the events of the game.

Basically, more convincing close shaves and injuries, but deaths arnt a nessisary part of creating tension.
JaliceAZ chapter 23 . 8/26
Wow. Nicely done, writing the elcor. What an undervalued species they are in the game.

I can't believe the Collectors got Aria. It'll be fun to see what they do with her. Alright Shep, take your krogan/elcor platoon and go kick some yahg ass!
JaliceAZ chapter 22 . 8/26
Oh Barla're so screwed. And Elcor
JumpingToaster chapter 6 . 8/24
Joker bring the nuke huh?
shugokage chapter 81 . 8/18
Great job on this chapter!
EnderAcePhoenix chapter 81 . 8/11
New chapters to this story make me a happy Beast Boy. I do really enjoy the take on the series.
Jim chapter 81 . 8/10