Reviews for Mass Effect Reloaded
bluemarlin chapter 81 . 8/8
Good chapter. Looking forward to reading how the exploration goes.
aDarkOne chapter 80 . 7/22
I agree with Mordin...

The idea that the Reapers are periodically wiping out the Element Zero based civilizations because such technology is slowly destroying the universe doesn't make sense, due to the fact that the Reapers influence is the main thing encouraging everybody to use eezo technology in the first place.
msjayjustice chapter 37 . 7/15
You had me screaming with laughter in the middle of a crowded greyhound station. I hate youuuu 3 xoxo plz write more love Jay
Kellise chapter 80 . 7/13
Its a good chapter, but it took too damn long. If you need me, PM me. Always here for a friend.
Topshoteffect chapter 80 . 7/12
Dude/dudette, this is amazing. Take all the time your need.
WarriorDrgnMage chapter 80 . 7/12
It's okay that you haven't been able to write very much for a while. Life happens I hope you get to a better place soon. Anyways, I like any chappie with Mordin in I'm interested in his work and how it's going.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 80 . 7/11
Good chapter, Legion returning helps.
Jim chapter 80 . 7/11
Have really enjoyed this story.
harby chapter 9 . 7/11
Just read chapters 1-9 straight and, man, your pacing is great, the story keeps charging forward like it's unstoppable. Really no boring moments, even the quiet, calm ones. Kudos.
TenDollarT chapter 33 . 7/11
So I like this series, but notably as of chapter 33 the Asari in general have yet to do more then appear incompetent, bloodthirsty, or greedy.

I wonder at a curious but subtle divide in the ME fanfic fandoms between the Asari and the Turian.

Those that tend to focus on the Asari gloss over the Turian, but those who prefer the Turian tend to struggle with attributing anything positive to the Asari. And here at the end of 33 we have the intergalactic negotiators, the exogenous hedonists, impulse-killing an ambassador from a species that nearly _drove_them_extinct_ the last time they went to war -not even managing to spare poor Paleria in the process.

Now clearly that's not what's going to happen, but in terms of behavior impetuous violence is really not the Asari way.
sonicpotato chapter 8 . 7/11
Can't stop reading this, it's absolutely amazing! Seriously good writing.
bluemarlin chapter 80 . 7/10
Great chapter. Happy this story was updated. Feeling bad for Shepard that Garrus is off the Normandy for awhile. Please continue.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 80 . 7/10
IRL always comes first, I'm glad to see you're still writing, this is too good a story to die. [Also, good chapter. :)]

And living all the way in Australia, I'll have to say no.

glared at her [Him. Unless she glared at herself or Mordin switched genders.]
FuZzYtHeWuZzY chapter 80 . 7/10
Another great chapter! Wait was totally worth it. Feel so bad for Shepard :( Can't wait for the next update! Also, I hope things get better in RL for you so you can keep this great fic going :)
MEEKVERSEFAN2.0 chapter 80 . 7/10