Reviews for La Vita Nuova
GiuliettaC chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Witty, poignant, beautiful. Such an ache to this story. Thank you.
Vashti chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I have to admit I can't see Bond behind a desk. He might be the most field-active M yet if his plans go through. Overall, I love the characterizations and M's insight into everyone, including herself.

This has been a splendid series, hitting just the right notes with everyone and maintaining just enough tension. I'm sad to see it done
CatS81 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Absolutely gorgeous - again, your characterisations were totally spot-on and you really captured the nuances and pervading tension between Bond and M perfectly. Thank you so much for sharing - I have really enjoyed this series x
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Ah! So good! You write the characters so well, I really enjoyed this. Looking forward to more of your stories.
Gun Brooke chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
ohhhhhh wow... such a great ending... just perfect for this story. I just loved this trilogy and I hope you have more Bond stuff up your sleeve. and also - dare I mention that I'd love some more 'Closer' stuff as well? Yup... I'm greedy! :)

Gun Brooke
ellydash chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
The intimacy here is so palpable it's like a third character. One of the things I love about Bond and M's relationship is how complicated it is, and I appreciate so much that this series revels in that. You don't try to get answers out of them, you just let them jostle against each other, unresolved. It's lovely. Thank you for this.
Fairytales1981 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I mind of welled up there at the end. That was a brilliant series you've created. Can't wait to see what you write next :)
GreenVelvetCurtains chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Lovely way to round out this series. I've enjoyed reading each of them very much indeed! Thanks.
LadyDuchess82 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Amazing, can't wait to see more from you!