Reviews for Are you Feeling Lucky?
wantingdoom chapter 16 . 2/12
Cant wait to read the next chapter! I will stick with you all the way so please continue when you have time. -
phineashiccup chapter 16 . 12/23/2014
can't wait for another chapter if you're still working on this one but take your time
Gothickawiigirl784 chapter 16 . 10/30/2014
We will miss u
kitsunelullaby chapter 16 . 10/22/2014
i shall wait for your return :)
Guest chapter 16 . 10/19/2014
Good luck with your baby! Though I'm disappointed, I understand. Also, your update for Hitman? It was the new chapter for Harvest Moon or whatever the name of your other fic was... I'm really bad at remembering names...
descriptionsalive21 chapter 16 . 10/19/2014
That's ok! I love your writing, and it will be sad to see you go for a few months, but it's perfectly fine to take a break I wish you luck on moving and your caring for your child :)
Guest chapter 15 . 3/29/2014
Kyaaaaa! It's! LAW! XDD Sorry as much as I love ZoroxLuffy, Law has got to be the most exciting thing happening here! After the mugiwara pirates of course. :3 I hope you update another chapter sooon! 3
ReVeaLxMeMoRieS chapter 15 . 3/19/2014
* Yay! You finally updated! :D I almost thought you abandoned this story. lol. I can't wait for the next update! :) It's nice to read about Zoro's feelings. *
samettikettu chapter 15 . 3/19/2014
Lucci is just a misunderstood boyfriend who loves his little Luffy the most and enjoys playing S&M with him! There's nothing wrong with that!
...
You're baaaack! *hugs*
Molly chapter 15 . 3/19/2014
Poor Luffy
smoll Gcat chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
hur durr hey dud come go with us people you just met to some place you dont know FOREVER
Daniella chapter 14 . 2/5/2014
OMG!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
LAWWW! XD Sorry but I love Law and the way you just put him into the story makes me think there'll be another love triangle with ZoLu and LawLu. :3 hope you still continue the story! I love it so much!
kitsunelullaby chapter 14 . 1/25/2014
cool! i'm guessing the guy is Law? will he go look for Luffy's friends for him or wait until Luffy gets better?