Reviews for Today
Guest chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
That was depressing. Please write more stories!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Wow. That made me EVEN SADDER!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
!D:!
ReadingStrings chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
I honestly cried through the whole thing, especially Tobias' POV. This is so heartbreaking and beautifully written.
Smarter then Sis chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
This is so beautiful. It made me cry I don't normally cry. super writing
Ninazadzia chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Oh wow. Wow wow wow wow wow. Not going to lie, when I started reading this I was like, "eh, alright, not the style of writing or plot that I usually go for - I'll try to get out of this whatever I can." Granted, my one complaint with this fic is that I think you sacrificed characterization for style, and I would've liked too see a little more background about how Tris became so depressed.

But other than that? I love this. I love how your voice flowed, I love how were given scattered, fragmented thoughts from Tris - and what made me love this fic a MILLION times more was the tie-in at the end, when she's all "And I remembered that I love him. Today." I've never really taken to Four/Tris, but the way you wrote it was heart wrenchingly beautiful, like most of the work I've read from you.

I'd love to see this as an original fic (where the characters are different) rather than an AU Divergent fic. This is lovely writing.

xx Nina
princessstark chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Uhm... Woah. This was incredibly powerful. It was amazing, really. You are a truly gifted writer to be able to project these kinds of emotions. I can fully feel their pain. It's heart wrenching. It actually made me cry. Beautiful story, in a sad kind of way.
BeatriceEaton46 chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Love it! You are such a good writer
xxfluffedxx chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
I just. Can't. There's more right? I just don't even know.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I love it! I think you are a great author and I literally have tears in my eyes! Could you maybe do one where Four gets to her in time and make a whole story? I really love your writing style!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
So sad. Why?
MyWorldisDance chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Poor Tobias. I love how there are breaks between the lines. It makes feel like the thoughts are trying to figure out what is happening. It has a really cool effect (That sounds weird on a suicide story).
Secret Reader chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Oh my gosh... That's really good. I love the way it's written...
missmisanthrope chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Oh my god.

I just-

After I read this I just kinda sat there and then start to say 'no' but then my voice cracked and congratulations I'm crying over your story. No but seriously it's so perfect and just sdfghj I love it.
And um. You should definitely do more like this because I love reading stuff like this and you're really really good at writing it and that would just be super cool okay.
lolaprior chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
sweet. well, not sweet. but great job! now that we've got this, i'd like to see another part in Divergent adapted like this. or even the same part, in a different person's POV...:{D