Reviews for After Story and a Vampire
vienx.001 chapter 1 . 3/19
so ruby is the one that leaked the information ?
well will kokoa be added to his party ?
i hope so,,
good fic,, update as soon as u can,,
thanks for the fic
Cha0T1cPeace chapter 11 . 2/14
Been a long time, but for you...I can wait :)
kirito kirigaya chapter 10 . 2/3
please dude please do more i love your work
Mak3sh1ft chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
I really like this story. You have a very interesting plot and I was surprised Tsukune chose all the girls in the beginning. The little pimp. Lol jk jk. I do think you're rushing the events a bit. It would be nice if you took time to explain the characters, their expressions. Details really help us with the image. I love angel beats! Its one of my faves so I was glad you included Iwasawa. She's always awesome. Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter.
Gamera68 chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
Rrally good emotional chapter.

Then WHAM!

Update soon, please!
Gamera68 chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
Good chapter depsite the "goons" showing up.

At least Tsukune showed them their place, LOL.
Gamera68 chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
I like the way you handled the "reason" behind not only Moka's sentimental attachment to the Rosay, but also explained it's ability to "fix" itself, thanks to Tohou Fuhai :)
Gamera68 chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
Wow, that was a VERY emotional letter.

Poor Moka.

Excellent chapter, albeit somewhat short.

Sometimes shorter is better, especially when it gets emotional, which is a good thing ;)
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Fairy-tale again?
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
"My love is more than words" how sweet!
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Can't wait for the interrogation!
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Lol Ruby.
theanimegirl0234 chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
I loved this Chapter!
flynnstone628 chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
i liked the story a lot you should keep on writing
i really flowed easily
Number I of the Tri-blade chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
A really interesting premise and a nice start, but there's something about this that definitely feels rushed. I think the idea of this crazy character group trying a...'harem route' is an interesting idea and it will definitely be a lot of fun to see how that turns out.

That being said, I think you're going way too fast. It seems like they're just jumping straight to this. The idea that all of the girls are just agreeing to this set up so easily feels odd. Other than that the grammar is good, I don't think I saw any obvious typos or anything of that sort. The only other thing that sticks out like a sore thumb for me is that you have Moka simply tell both the girls and us, the readers, about the scene with Tsukune at the lake. That sounds like an amazing emotional scene, and a great opportunity to show what Tsukune's most inner feelings and thoughts are towards each of the girls individually as well as a collective. It's just my suggestion, but I think it would do wonders for your opening chapter for you to write that out.

Keep up the great work and I can't wait to read a few more chapters. I don't think I've ever seen a fanfic that actually goes with a harem scenario.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »