Reviews for A Different Story
Zuzanny chapter 2 . 8/4
Love it. I think it would be really nice for the guardians to help Jack look up what happened to his sister and all his decendants. (And how ironic/sweet would it be if Jamie was his greatgreatgreatandmoregreats nephew?).
storm-lighting-wolf-starlight chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
love it! are you doing to do more
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
Again kinda well shit but aww
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Well shit ice cold silence is worst than the Awkard kind
NursingStudent chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Thanks for writing.
Zyenna chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
aaaaw...this is so cute...
Annanarra chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
Loved it! :D
queenlaur chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
Epic! I am at a lose for words!
Go Outside chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
Well written, thanks
flakeshake07 chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
! awesome story! well aced and the characters were spot on!
Nikki Pond chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
It's obvious Jack would always think of himself different and would be upset that how he was chosen by death. But great story.
Shadow-might-write chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
I like this, I don't really think this needs anymore addition to it, you ended it at a nice place but if you feel there's a part of this story still not told, then by all means, go for it
Guest chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
This is great!
RascalJoy chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Aw, Jack. I just wanna give that poor boy a hug.
You brought out the angst feels, all right. Great job ;D
I do agree that there's plenty of room for angst in Jack's story, which is why I like him so much.
This is an entirely new concept, with the other Guardians finding out about. Jack's past, and I think you pulled it off PERFECTLY. It flowed really well, and once again, it's so spot on it could and should be canon!
Keep up the STUPENDOUS work!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Did you notice that Jamie looks like a much younger version of Jack (at least, before Jack died and was resurrected as an immortal)? Maybe Jamie Bennet is descended from Jack's sister!