Reviews for A Different Story
storm-lighting-wolf-starlight chapter 2 . 7/3
love it! are you doing to do more
Again kinda well shit but aww
Well shit ice cold silence is worst than the Awkard kind
NursingStudent chapter 2 . 6/9
Thanks for writing.
Zyenna chapter 2 . 5/21
aaaaw...this is so cute...
Annanarra chapter 2 . 4/11
Loved it! :D
queenlaur chapter 2 . 3/22
Epic! I am at a lose for words!
Go Outside chapter 2 . 1/5
Well written, thanks
flakeshake07 chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
! awesome story! well aced and the characters were spot on!
Nikki Pond chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
It's obvious Jack would always think of himself different and would be upset that how he was chosen by death. But great story.
Shadow-might-write chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
I like this, I don't really think this needs anymore addition to it, you ended it at a nice place but if you feel there's a part of this story still not told, then by all means, go for it
Guest chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
This is great!
RascalJoy chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Aw, Jack. I just wanna give that poor boy a hug.
You brought out the angst feels, all right. Great job ;D
I do agree that there's plenty of room for angst in Jack's story, which is why I like him so much.
This is an entirely new concept, with the other Guardians finding out about. Jack's past, and I think you pulled it off PERFECTLY. It flowed really well, and once again, it's so spot on it could and should be canon!
Keep up the STUPENDOUS work!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Did you notice that Jamie looks like a much younger version of Jack (at least, before Jack died and was resurrected as an immortal)? Maybe Jamie Bennet is descended from Jack's sister!
DragonsAddicted chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
I might write a parody to this, but with my OC in Jack's place, and Jack in Tooth's. Different words, of course, different past, and my OC will explain everything about herself, then and there, right in front of her boyfriend. (No Kangaroo part though, although, I might break her 1,002 year record of not crying.)