Reviews for Sacrifice
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Wow. Don't remember ever reading this but it definitely has your indomitable style. Thank you for sharing this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
well dont just sit there keep writing
RosiePosieRW chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
A sweet story, but I don't really understand it. Could you please PM me and explain it to help me understand the story?
TranquilSapphire chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I can't say I get everything written up there but what I did get was interesting nonetheless.
mekom chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Great one-shot! It was very original, and you did a good job setting the mood.

Leave it to Tom to be able to find Hermione in essentially "limbo." Knowing him, he will be able to break the curse.

I know that Hermione was trying to change fate, but it sounded like Fate was telling her that it couldn't be done. I still hope that she managed to do it.
PashN chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This is very well-written. I especially like your way of describing emotions: simple, and at the same time intense and vivid.
ebony.shade chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This is compelling! Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I like it
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh wow. What a story! I can't help but want it to continue on, but you did say this story was complete. Awww...

Tom is as intense as ever- loved how you characterized him. :)
guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Please update soon.
HarmonyRose chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Good writing as always. I'm seeing hints of the characters here and there and so far they seem very interesting while still remaining true to the characters. Looking forward to seeing where you go from here.
angel897 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
intresting to read
zenstheword chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
So, I don't really read harry potter fanfics solely because I absolutely love the books. (God knows how many times I've read it.) But since I think you are such a dear, I read it to show my support. Honestly, I actually really like the pairing. I'm a sucker for older dudes. So here's me, reviewing, typing out how much I adore your writing. I shall go do something productive now. Cheers!