Reviews for A Yakuza boss and A Gunsmith Girl
everlastingstarsinthenightsky chapter 21 . 4/22/2014
hi hi :) so i gave this a shot and oh my goddddddd i really REALLY like this :) in all honesty shinohina would probably be my number one if there were more fics about them. i feel like they are just perfect and adorable and that shino is just amazing. Im glad to see you writing a multi chapter for this couple i wish more stories were made for them :((((( anyway i thought this was really adorable and then it turned dark and i thought that was perfect. Made sense but ughhh EVA FUCKING PISSES ME OFF bitch move going to grandmama aburame. I have to wonder though tou know how you said that ellie was injected and yeah i was thinking that it would be a twist if it turned out eva killed ellie to just end ellie's suffering ? Ellie was super weak and eva thought it would be better this way. Idk something to complicate things make it seem like eva didnt do it for drugs specifically. But nah still dont like her once again BITCH MOVE i also think a good idea is getting grandmama aburame's perspective like what makes her listen to eva so much cause if i were her i would have dump that bitch on the streets like shino. Poor hina :(((( my baby PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WHATEVER YOU DO THE BABY HAS TO SURVIVE PLEASE I WANT THE BABY TO BE HEALTHY AND EVEYRHTING i wont say dont add drama like eva trying to hurt hina BUT IF THAT IS THE CASE DONT LET HINA LOSE THE BABY PLEASE :((((((((((((((( i want shino and hinata to have a happy ending ;DDDD also can you explain the gunshots from this chapter was shino trying to get inside or ? Aughhh i really think this is adorable and a good story. Your grammar is good and i didnt really catch any spelling or tense mistakes. Those are my biggies when i read a fic. Commas and colons dont bother me but just spelling and wrong tenses usually stand out. I really think this is great i know its convenient to write short chapters but i must say i wish they were longer XD they're still very good though as is they have plenty of plot in each one so its fine :))) i made a recommendation list of fanfics on tumblr for a while now and i update it i would really REALLY love yo add this story to the list :))))) if you wanna check out the list i have a link on my profile but please get back to me :))) feel free to say no i dont get offended ;))))))))) until next time :)))))
GEARSGirl5400 chapter 21 . 1/31/2014
Ohhh, this story is just getting too good! Please continue!
Dotchi13 chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
XD
Poor Shino. Hinata couldn't you have found something else to say? :P
Hellka777 chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
Dude! This is so awesome!
harley944 chapter 19 . 7/28/2013
So good
SomeCatsGoWoof chapter 18 . 6/18/2013
i really like your story please write more xD
harley944 chapter 18 . 5/2/2013
Sexy
harley944 chapter 17 . 5/2/2013
Love the story
Yu Nguyen chapter 17 . 4/29/2013
Hey it's me again. Wow, quick update huh? Can't wait for next chapter
Yu Nguyen chapter 15 . 4/29/2013
Sorry I haven't review, it's been great, I can't believe you don't get a lot of reviews. I think people are just lazy (like me) so don't worry about it, you're a shining star!
RainbowElephant101 chapter 15 . 4/26/2013
Gah cliffhanger!
I can't wait to read what happens next, specially the story if Eva and ellie
RainbowElephant101 chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
Ohhh how exciting, I can't wait to find out what happens next!
ChaozButterflytheory chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
Love your story! Please continue!
RainbowElephant101 chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
Absolutely loving it! Keep up the good work, can't wait to read what happens next!
RainbowElephant101 chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
This is wicked awesome, can't wait to read the next chapter!