Reviews for Be My Guest
SailOnMyWaywardShip chapter 40 . 5/12
I admit, I wasn't too sure in the beginning that I liked this story very much. But I was in desperate need of fandom to escape real life, so I stuck with it and read this whole thing in the space of less than a day. And boy am I glad that I did because holy moly it got good! I especially liked the ending, with Callie and Michael and everything-I think you wrapped it up very well and it was an interesting narrative so onto my favorites list it goes!
Nicolene B chapter 40 . 11/24/2014
This story really is a fast favourite! No matter how many times I read this story I always enjoy it as much as I did the first time. Testament to your amazing work right there! Thank you for the excellent, timeless read :-)
Amako-sama chapter 40 . 9/27/2014
I'm really happy that Callie is safe and happy in her Heaven. And I'm fond of Michael, as things are. My only regret is that I don't understand Gabriel's final joke. But hey, Frenchie in here...

Anyway, thank you so much for you wonderful story, even if it took me a long time to read it. You're an amazing writer.
Amako-sama chapter 39 . 9/26/2014
Youhouuuu, everybody's fine and happy!
Amako-sama chapter 38 . 9/26/2014
Ahahaha, Gabriel's return xD And his children prank war against the Creation, basically, is hilarious. But I'm a bit afraid of what's gonna happen with Castiel and so-called no-Castiel.
Amako-sama chapter 37 . 9/26/2014
Thank's Chuck, finally, someone who thinks that Michael is not a complete douchebag.
Amako-sama chapter 36 . 9/26/2014
Oh no, no, no, just let him be an angel at least, or a Trickster, but not a human, please!
Amako-sama chapter 35 . 9/26/2014
I can't believe there's only 5 chapters left. And sorry if I make nonsense, but it's late and I'm not an English speaker at all, so...
Amako-sama chapter 34 . 9/26/2014
I can't stand people being tortured. That's just too much for me. Gabriel, please, manage to go out of it!
Amako-sama chapter 33 . 9/25/2014
No. No, you can't do that. No, I disagree completly, okay? Just... argh! Raphael, you dick, just bring Gabriel back! Oh gosh, and poor Sam, he's gonna sacrify himself, just as ever!
Amako-sama chapter 32 . 9/24/2014
I hate hearding about Dean's time in Hell, it always make me feel bad.
Amako-sama chapter 31 . 9/24/2014
Hurray, bonding time now! Sabriel is gonna rule the world!
Amako-sama chapter 30 . 9/24/2014
Yay, hangover's coming :D
And I truly love Fenrir's last sentence. That's basically the point of all the show x)
Amako-sama chapter 29 . 9/23/2014
Tatsam! Now it's time to play the Apocalypse board game!
Amako-sama chapter 28 . 9/23/2014
All I can think about is the part with Jörm eating cats xDD