Reviews for Denouement
S. Jinn chapter 3 . 2/8
Why must you break my heart?
Oh dear lord, I cried. Why is it with animals its always so sad?!
vlnelson55 chapter 3 . 1/1
OMG...you just ripped my heart out!
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
This hits a little too close to home because I own a dog sitting business and when my dog was a puppy she got attacked on different occasions by three dogs we used to dog sit and one that my sister found walking on the side of the road. One of the dogs we dog sat acted like she was her mother until my dog got older and that's when she attacked her and one of the other dogs got put down. She was OK but every time she was attacked it scared me.
wrmauney chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
You do love to torment the emotions...

Big crying from animal person here... But my pups thank you for the extra attention they are getting.
Booksnake3 chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
What a lovely, twee, sad ending. Perfect.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Boo hoo hoo
JinanRinku chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Something similar happened to my Mom and me when we were dog sitting for my Uncle. Went in the next morning and one of the Greyhounds was bleeding (we saw blood on the wall first). Luckily I knew what to do to help the injured one and the possible damage (that and after about an hour of sitting there with a bleeding dog I wanted to kill my Mom and Uncle for taking so flipping long to decide what to do and for him to get home.

My Uncle also said he couldn't believe that my assessment of the possible damage was correct.
Appello chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Devastatingly sad. But beautiful, as always.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Very good chapters, very sad too :((
Ansku chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Touching :)
Stormyskies89 chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Fighting tears! why do I do this to myself? Poor Kili to have to loose "Scruffy" and then "Bree". I liked the way Fili remembered Zirak killng Scruffy and how Thorin had to kill Zirak to keep him from hurting Kili or Fili even by accident. Also I'm glad your dogs are ok. This was well written! Well done.
XonDev chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
I just can't. Too much feels on this. Beautifully written.
Mzzmarie chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Dammit Neocolai! You made me cry :S This was beautiful!
CaptainAmberRose chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Oh wow. Just wow. That was equal parts horrifying and wonderful. You have such a fantastic writing style, I can't wait to read more of your work!