Reviews for A Commander's First Duty
Kurai Ummei chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
Mooooore?
Bell chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
OMG. WHY didnt you finish this?
ClaireDuhBear chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I love this so much! You capture Garrus' and Thane's personalities perfectly and managed to add just the right amount of humor for the situation. :-D
msjayjustice chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
Great story but the last part killed me! Nooo!
Blausen chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
:O oh my! Who did she kill?! What happend?! Oh my! Oh my!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Glad to see this updated, very good chapter, can't wait for the next one!
flyingphoenix51 chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Garrus makes things go Boom! Woot!
soul-of-insanity16 chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Stranded on a slaver planet already injured. A conspiracy by...the illusive man(i still dont think he put them up to this). The dynamics between Garrus in the "its impossible" stage and Shepard in cluless world.
All the above things have me intrigued. A LOT. Maybe its because your story is different to all the other fics i've read.
flyingphoenix51 chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Keep writing! This story is about to get rowdy! :)
skybound2 chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
This needs more reviews. The plot is engaging, the characterization excellent, and the pacing perfect. You make the tension between Garrus and Shepard palpable, and I love Thane's take on the situation between the two. Really, I'm just enjoying the hell out of this, and eagerly look forward to more.
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Oi, shepards on a time table here.
Blausen chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Oh my! :D I love new chapters!
What can I say! This chapter was great! Garrus all worried, Shepard tripping and Thane being, well, Thane...
Can't wait for more! I'm really curious about where this is going! I just hope that setting the slaves free won't mess things up more... :D
Keep up the good work! ;D
ivanesca chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
This is fantastic.
OinkyThePiggy chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
This is great! I like how you do things from Thane's POV and his reaction to Shepard/Garrus' conversation.
It's a good thing Garrus couldn't hear that information about the spores, man, he'd be wreaking havoc like a madman!
Loving that the girl was brave enough to approach Shepard and then convince the other slaves to come out and fight. This should prove interesting :)
AfterTheRose chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I read this ages and ages ago and I only just realised that I didn't leave you a review, so please excuse my extreme rudeness and here's one for you! Actually, when I say I read it ages ago, I really mean I read it, got completely hooked and have re-read a good ten times...
Your story is genuinially wonderful. You've captured the characters with impressive elegance, and I'm in love with the plot, especially seeing Shepard so vunerable and... human. Garrus is always how I've seen him, and Thane pulls it all together so well. I like the idea that they're already injured at the start of this, because it'll make for intresting development, and I want to know more about Ranger - who is he? Where did they meet? What happened to him? You write with beautiful flow and a wonderful vocabulary, it's the sort of writing I would expect from a professional author, so my huge congratulations on your infuriating skill and talent. Please keep this up! I'm invested deeply now, so play kindly with my heart.