Reviews for Animagi Fury Re-write
noylj chapter 6 . 3/18
The only time I fainted, I fainted forward. I would assume that you fall according to your center of gravity and any momentum.
Battle between Fate and Death, in the Octagon.
noylj chapter 5 . 3/18
Amazed Droco hadn't whined to Daddy and Snivey about the cat.
If Death has a persona, he should collect Moldie's soul bits himself.
Fun story. Is Tracy going to join for a three-way?
noylj chapter 4 . 3/18
Hallows, not hollows.
No update on Moldie?
GentlestCobra2 chapter 22 . 3/10
Great make more chapters
God of the Challenge chapter 5 . 3/8
Ok, the story behind where Rex heard about the Hallows is kinda cute.
123456789abc chapter 22 . 2/20
nice! continue to your good work! btw i think it would be better to replay to your reviews
nightwing27 chapter 22 . 2/7
good thing the story I'm plainning lily and james will live and foil that gay old fool's plans and the attack on the long bottoms eill fail since both them and the potters lie that were hiding they fool the gay old fool. Unlike other stories that forces the potters to listen that gay old fool and force their son to got to that house of the fat bastard not mines
Calmzone1 chapter 22 . 2/1
good story, a few typoz here and there (in tact, last few para, should be intact.) Can't wait to read more. Love the Personifications of Magic, Destiny, Fate and Death, especially as he has tagged Harry to be his successor. Well done!
yuigfhf chapter 22 . 1/16
hey man, i hope your continueing the story. its a good read and i would love to read more
jesskalynn4 chapter 22 . 1/15
I sure hope you start updating this again. I really like it and I would love to read more.
DW-Chronos chapter 22 . 12/22/2014
sooo are you gonna continue the story ?
HpDgdark chapter 22 . 12/17/2014
I'd really like to see you come back to this story
Fast Frank chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
That was anticlimactic.
Fast Frank chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
The threat to remove Lucius as governor should not have been made. If Harry can make that stick, he should have done so immediately. We'll have to see how that lapse in judgement comes back to bite him.
Fast Frank chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Again rationality falls prey to the "info dump". Admitting to be an animagus is one thing, telling Hermione he is a multi-animagus before she has any Occlumancy defense is insane.