Reviews for Animagi Fury Re-write
xNaruHina chapter 19 . 8/2
Good, now Harry can counteract Fate's stupid intervention since Magic is actually a decent being. ~.
xNaruHina chapter 10 . 8/1
Meh, fuck fate. I hope she somehow loses her immortality and someone ruins her life like she is so fond of doing to others.
xNaruHina chapter 9 . 8/1
Meh the ending is ruining the story a bit. I loved how the story was going and how it flowed so easily. Not every story has to have tremendous difficulties. xD
moonlitreader chapter 22 . 7/31
Omg are you going to continue with this? I didn't notice the date till after I read it and its amazing!
Neo-Devil chapter 22 . 7/5
...Albus still has the names of Wulfric Brian...just making sure you remember that...XD

Albus Wulfric Brian no name...damn his name is now even LONGER then before!

anyways...good chapter..can't wait for the next one.
Rebmul chapter 19 . 6/23
those 2 are so meant for each other someone should lock them in a room together and not let them out till the shag
Rebmul chapter 18 . 6/23
I love this fic its just a shame it seems dead
Rebmul chapter 16 . 6/23
fate and death should end up together
Rebmul chapter 8 . 6/23
fire snape fire snape fire the greasy git lols
Bronze chapter 1 . 5/12
You will notice that he says " One life for many is a price I'm willing to pay." HOWEVER IT IS SOMEONE ELSES LIFE HE'S WILLING TO PAY WITH! Why do I get the feeling that his great victory in a furious battle was more then likely a stab in the back with several tons of lies on top instead? If a man lives by lies he's hardly likely to face his enemy and kill him.
Currahee506 chapter 22 . 4/27
Update please
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 1 . 4/20
someone took too many spells to the head
StoneTheLoner chapter 22 . 3/15
It's a shame you never finished this fanfiction. I was enjoying Dumbledore finally getting his comeuppance. I'll have to check out your AP to see if you've written anything else :)
StoneTheLoner chapter 7 . 3/14
Why would Harry reveal more secrets to Hermione when she hasn't had the chance to learn Occlumency yet? He JUST told her that two teachers regularly look into their students minds and that he wants her to learn to protect her mind because of that fact. So for him to tell her even more personal secrets that a teacher could easily take from her mind is beyond moronic. I really can't imagine a reason for you to have written this chapter like that... Was it done so Harry could show off a bit, or maybe so you could do an info dump on what Harry is capable of, or did you just genuinely not realize how unrealistic that scene was? I hope you don't take my reviews as flames. I tend not to comment on the things I liked, but instead on the things I found questionable.
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 3/14
And I see you didn't even try to address why Harry is going to Hogwarts. That's just sad. If you had children, and the principle of a school your child isn't going to yet is harassing your family, would you thoughtlessly allow your kid to attend that very school? When other options are available? Of course you wouldn't... -_-