Reviews for Animagi Fury Re-write
fallondyson chapter 22 . 7/17
PLEASE UPDATE ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE
Drrakkos chapter 22 . 7/15
Hi again. It's a shame you don't continue this history. I read in 2 hours and im in need to reed more.

See ya.

Love, Drrakkos
pravus666 chapter 22 . 7/3
Oh man Dumbledore done fucked up big time
pravus666 chapter 9 . 7/3
Fate is a fucking prick
lesa.blazer chapter 22 . 7/1
Please continue
I really love this story, and would love to see how it continues. I would love to see what Harry does with Merlin's book, how the school likes Remus, how the world reacts to the cure for werewolves, the full extent of Harry's abilities, what happens to Snape, what Dumbledore will do when he gets out, what other plans Magic, Death, Fate, and Destiny have for Harry, what happens with Ginny there, will the chamber be opened... I have so many questions I would love to see answered by the continuation of this story.
Please please please keep writing!
Reichenfaust chapter 22 . 6/23
Quite an interesting take on what Harry could have been like. I am interested to see where it goes from here, as it stops just as things are supposed to get interesting again, what with 4 divine personification's intervening(in their own way) upon the mortal dimension.

Magic is hilarious, contracting a Sidhe to teach not only History of Magic, but Harry the special Avalon tongue and Merlin's Magic. The others are quite funny as well.

Hope to see this continued, it is a good concept!
Blazeb79 chapter 22 . 5/8
Wow. Great work. I really love the small bouts of jealousy Daphne gives off. I find it endearing the way you are portraying her.
Blazeb79 chapter 4 . 5/8
ol cool
Blazeb79 chapter 3 . 5/8
I'm really liking this story. Ive never read one like it so props on originality.
noylj chapter 6 . 3/18
The only time I fainted, I fainted forward. I would assume that you fall according to your center of gravity and any momentum.
Battle between Fate and Death, in the Octagon.
noylj chapter 5 . 3/18
Amazed Droco hadn't whined to Daddy and Snivey about the cat.
If Death has a persona, he should collect Moldie's soul bits himself.
Fun story. Is Tracy going to join for a three-way?
noylj chapter 4 . 3/18
Hallows, not hollows.
No update on Moldie?
GentlestCobra2 chapter 22 . 3/10
Great make more chapters
God of the Challenge chapter 5 . 3/8
Ok, the story behind where Rex heard about the Hallows is kinda cute.