Reviews for Animagi Fury Re-write
good thing my plans for Dumbledore failure is better and they will no fathe to stop harry or change the plans
and oh yea the diary will never set foot on Hogwarts it will be destroy with Lucius I don't follow the books only in pairing but alittle extra Hermione joing harry and ginny
what they did old man is what is the world for dog losing his manhood
bellapom chapter 22 . 5/6
I like the story
Bronze chapter 9 . 4/23
Well, they do say Fate's a bitch. And no mere mortal can stand against her without the help of some other such being. But I do agree with Death in this case. After all the shit Fate puts him through to make him strong enough to kill Voldemort the least she owes him is a happy marriage. She screwed up everything before that to get her way. So why not let him have the rest of his life with a good witch? And I'm in no way shape or form talking about the fangirl Weasley. Her mother with the help of the Headbastard molded her into a very nice slut to entrap Harry. And to ensure her daughter got her man Molly the potion queen gave her whatever she needed to get the job done.
Bronze chapter 8 . 4/23
Is it possible for the castle to eject someone form inside at say 3x the speed of sound and more then two miles up? Happy landings Snape! Him fall down go splat! Then he would be a grease spot.
emthereble chapter 22 . 4/21
Wow I loved it, and the way you write is amazingly good! !
Bronze chapter 5 . 4/7
You know Albie ain't gonna be happy after Arthur talks to Lord Greengrass. As for Draco challenging Harry to a wizarding Duel, I don't know if that's even allowed. Harry's a Lord while Draco's only an heir. Now depending on the author, it's a toss up whether or not a lower ranging can challenge a higher rank about something so minor. Nothing Harry's done in anyway insults the Malfoy Family Honor. That's not to say the Malfoys have any. After all, they do jump to support every Dark Lord that springs up. Not much honor in that. Especially seeing as how they totally failed to do any kind of background check to be sure he even was a Pureblood before swear loyalty and giving him their gold every time he demanded it. Then they or at the very least Malfoy Sr. allowed himself to be branded like an animal. None of that shows any real intelligence. I also have to wonder just hw the hell Draco got into the house of the cunning! He really doesn't embody the trates(can't find the right spelling for this word) of any of the houses.
Bronze chapter 3 . 4/1
I'm only sorry he can't become a magical creature. Imagine the fun of finding a immature dragon in Harry's bed instead of Harry? Now that'd really freak everybody out. Especially first thing in the morning. And yes I've partially read one fic where Harry became a baby black dragon after escaping Durskaban. He winds up at Charlie Weasley's Dragon preserve. And as usual for Harry causes chaos. Really have to find that one again and finish it.
Bronze chapter 2 . 4/1
Poor, poor Albie. Nothing's going as he wants. Just wait till Harry drops the bombshell about being the owner of the school. As the owner he can fire anyone there. That means good ol' Albie better behave if he wants to continue being headmaster. As for that greasy bat Sniverlus( big deal if I spelled it wring), Should he open his mouth and remove all doubt about his lack of teaching ability, he could soon find himself looking for a new job. Which would be a small problem as Albie won't be able to protect him any 's not like he knows how to teach anyways. So no great loss.
Bronze chapter 1 . 4/1
Yes, one life for many just as long as it isn't HIS life that he has to pay with! It is my opinion that Albie's greater good is HIS OWN PERSONAL GOOD. Meaning that as long as he's getting the most out of EVERYTHING all is good.
revenclaw chapter 1 . 2/28
plase update
nitewolf423 chapter 22 . 1/26
Yosh please contine
ItsCallidus chapter 22 . 1/24
Loving the story can't wait to see where it goes from here.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 22 . 12/15/2016
An amazing story here so far! Looking forward to reading more!