Reviews for When friendship isn't enough – a Wolfstar fanfiction
I am JOHNSHERLOCKED chapter 1 . 8/14
I LOVE THIS! When the cat's away is an expression in English too.
WhatIsLifeToUs chapter 21 . 2/18/2016
Duuuuuuuuuuudddeeeee this is great! One of the best wolfstar fics by far. Keep writing, you're great at it.
CheyMS16 chapter 21 . 10/28/2015
Ugh I've needed something cut and fluffy! I LOVE THIS!
Radioactivity.47 chapter 21 . 6/7/2015
This was so cute! I love possessive!Sirius.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 21 . 1/6/2015
Ohhhhhhh! Lily is the true fourth Marauder if she can mastermind this whole thing. This was such a great story, and I absolutely loved it. Thank you for writing it. :)
fanficfangirl13 chapter 20 . 1/6/2015
To that ending A.N. I say it's the other way around; Sirius would be dead without Remus. And I was totally right about him being a little scrapper.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 19 . 1/6/2015
Probably won't happen, but he could bring Lily. I just hope they don't all jump on him...
fanficfangirl13 chapter 18 . 1/6/2015
The bit about the chocolate was cute. And I'm glad that Remus is taking matters into his own hands. Can't wait to see what happens next.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 17 . 1/6/2015
Sirius needs to calm his tits and stop acting like that. He absolutely deserves the detentions he got. I do like that Lily forced Snape to heal Sirius though, despite the fact that she really doesn't like him.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 16 . 1/6/2015
I think Sirius is underestimating Remus. I mean, the kid's a freaking werewolf; he's tough.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 15 . 1/5/2015
I'm with you; Sirius can't just get what he wants right away. He still needs to suffer a bit.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 14 . 1/5/2015
Goodness me. Sirius finally gets his head out of his ass. But apparently shit's still gonna go down cuz there are several chapters left. Can't wait to see what happens.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 13 . 1/5/2015
Oh, that last paragraph! So much winning! Epic amounts of WIN!
fanficfangirl13 chapter 12 . 1/5/2015
I totally love that they all think Moony and Amy are together. And I love how much Sirius hates it.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 11 . 1/5/2015
Aw, you poor lamb, don't cry. This chapter was lovely, if a bit short. But that's alright; short chapters make me feel like I'm accomplishing more.