Reviews for Nothing That This World Could Bring
TheRealSonia chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Loved it! The ending was perfect.
itsi3 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
:D So Caryl and SO cute!
Crystal
Gone Random chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Well I certainly enjoyed that! Loved the intimacy between Carol and Daryl-the body language was awesome. And that kiss was perfect! Thank you!
Sinister Attraction chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This was great! Awesome job!
spygrrl99 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Beautiful moment between them. Loved it!
Burt00 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I really loved this! I feel like I'm going through withdrawls from not getting to watch The Walking Dead and this has helped!
Daryl'sVixon chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I love their moment together, so sweet and beautiful.
ja8ne.will chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Oh my word. This is as perfect as the kiss he gave her.

His grabbing the hem of her shirt and staring at his hand like he'd never seen it before: perfect and telling in so many ways. His instinct is to keep her close.

His explanation of why he wants her to go, and his description of the governor: perfect and terrifying.

Her realization that she's capable of a kill shot from a hundred yards: perfect. I've wanted her to be proud of her new abilities and courage.

Her realization that they've gone from being in "the same decaying orbit" (love that phrase) to friendship to something else that "she feels the promise of it like a kiss": perfect. The words and phrases you used felt more like poetry than anything else.

I love how their interaction starts with him asking her to leave and ends with them walking together. Nicely done. Really.

xoxoxoxoxox
CeeCeeSings chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Really lovely. Some great moments there.
KnightOwl416 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This is really good to tide us over! Write some more please!
crystal2817 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
love it so far. looking forward to read more .
bspooky3 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
%h wow! That was so sweet. If only...
little wind chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Oooh, wonderful start. I really love how this opens, with just the right amount of exposition and tension that immediately makes sense. The wry touches in Carol's thoughts are wonderful...and so is this: "the press of his mouth is clumsy and unpracticed and perfect." Lovely.
dramaaddict8807 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This is really great. I loved it. It was such a sad and sweet moment at the same time. Love Carol's strength and Daryl's desire to protect her.
sorry we're full chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Really good! Another chapter please? ;)