Reviews for Little Daily Miracles
subtleanarchist chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
Can I just cry now pls. This was so adorable! To think that after nearly a decade apart, they still found each other! These little snippets of their lives in medias res are just lovely. How 'bout doing one where Emily/Naomi's in the field of medical practice and the other's - well - a patient? :D I'd definitely want to see that! Or, oh! Oh! A sporty one! Like, fencing, or ice skating!

subtleanarchist chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
Oh, my God. No. No, that did not just. Oh, Naomi. Why. Please, let me take a moment to compose myself. But this was beautiful, it really was. They were destined for each other, but clearly, in more ways than one.

subtleanarchist chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Jaxicen! I have absolutely no idea if you remember me from Bastille, but I was absolutely thrilled to see you'd written something again! This is so brilliant, I love what you've done with it. I'm only in the first chapter so far, but I'm already completely hooked! Naomi and Emily meeting while travelling is definitely one of the best ways they could get together. Its serendipity at its finest, it is.
I'm off to read more chapters! This is absolutely brilliant, and its so good seeing you again!

mardycure chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
esto es tan cursi, tan hermoso, tan...simplemente no paraba de llorar
fookyeahskins chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
These little stories are always sweet, but this one was marginally sweeter than the others. They actually made it in the end which is truly a miracle. Thanks :)
Irma the Lunch Lady chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Loved this. Even at 5yrs old an adorable little Emily burrowing her way into Naomi's heart. Naomi unsure of what's happening except that Emily makes things better. And Gina as lovely as always.

I have a twin that got lost at Disneyland around the same age. Don't think she ran into the likes of Gina/Naomi but we did just find her playing away.
Sexysacer chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
awwwww 3
so would like to see how they got together after reconnecting!
Sexysacer chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
oo come on man... they were destined! :(
Sexysacer chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
great start... loved the instant connection between naomi n emily!
redheadedblonde chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Holy shit please write more. The first two chapters are great. :)
xphrnzrjh chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
God, you should do a sequel to this one! It can be really cool if you'll do a sci-fi sequel in which Emily can see Naomi's ghost! Anyway great one-shots, I can't wait for more!
shadowscantcatchyou chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
These two one shots were honestly wonderful. And the second was so heartbreaking and yet so lovely. Really enjoyed them :)
Beck89 chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Wow. Really just wow. (in a good way) um maybe when I have something other to say than wow I'll leave a proper review. But I'm a little speechless right now.
Beck89 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Ahh writing another story? No complaints from me. What a start! The description of the places, their travels and SO much chemistry straight away...really absolutely brilliant. And I probably have said that before but I mean it. As ridiculous and stupid as I probably sound lol

You're so very good at writing intense- electric scenes between Naomily. Every bit of it, the build up, eveey glance or touch or emotion is so f**king well written, it brings the story to life even more. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
sxe fiend chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Beautiful.
I especially liked the phrase: "freshly bruised argument in her pocket." It just stuck with me. Great to see you around these parts again.