Reviews for All I Need
AnimeDemon98 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Update please! This story is AMAZING!
~~
SheWolfMedjai chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
Please continue or make another!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
I'm sorry, but based on what l have seen in the anime and what l have seen in this fan fiction is a little bit. No no no. As you could see from 11th and 12th episodes, Jiro made it clear that he would serve the sage. He leaves Mimiko to often to want to spend time with her. And even if he did love her he wouldn't be that crazy for her. He knows that his duty is to the sage. He wouldn't just abandon it that easily. Even so,from my friends l can see that writing fan fictions would be fun. I don't mind reading them or the fact if they might be inappropriate, but is kind of making it seem like this. It's random...
Jiro falls for Mimiko and she falls for him so soon and they just met each other. It's basically like you met this random man/ woman and you help them. They are there for already two days and have been though a lot with. Then all of the sudden you wake up and just want to make out with them!
maximum chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
Oh maybe you could make it to where Jirou has second thoughts about being Alice's reviver. I mean, if Katarou is his little brother then why would he do that? Reviveing Alice is like replacing his brothers soul.
Kuroro chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
It was very good. I'm impress :D
BleachedSamurai chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
_ LOVE IT, would love to see what happens afterwards. Great job!
rinpup14 chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
if Cain and Jinnai r still being asses after they've heard that then Lord Dragon should kick both their asses
Bloody.death.cat chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
Thank you for the update, this is an awesome chap just like all of your chaps and keep up all the good work, sorry I have no ideas
chloe200999 chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
Oh snap
chloe200999 chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
Wait she can't die what is happening?... :-)
chloe200999 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Wow go jiro and Mimi lol.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
I love this story sooo much please update soon
c0pypa5ted3lete chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
omgomgomg thank you so much you have fulfilled my dream i love you
ugh and it's so well written too thank you thank you
i needed this closure so much you don't even know
please continue these wonderful pieces
please please :))))
Niniufa chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
My perverted soul is happy, can't wait for more
Lady of the Crimson Roses chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Well then what can i say about this... Very amazing loved the details and the way the story just building up. You must continue on, I can't wait to read more. Splendid job!