Reviews for New-New Doctor
whovianpower chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Nice. Although, I think the Doctor hopes to g-d that Rose won't remember this.
HoldontomySoul chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I love this story. I've read it quite a few times now, and every time I come across it, I love it more and more :) I honestly think you could make a great full length story out of this, if you wanted to. I can't wait to see more stories from you, you have a great grasp on the characters. Well done :)
Ennah1887 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
was that cassandra in roses body?
crystal-roes chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Noo! *cries at future aaaannngggssstttt* I actually kind of wanna see what happens after Cassandra has been dealt with. Will Rose blow up at him? Will he start apologizing like cray-cray? THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN A;SLFKSLDFJF;LKL;A
TheDoctorMomz chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Wow! Just...WOW!
Clouuuuudia404 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
You should keep going with this! I want to see the interaction where Rose is back in her normal self and she confronts the Doctor, back in the TARDIS after the whole thing is over.
MasterSerina83 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I think this could become a great full-fledged story, and even make a good relationship out of it too, get the doctor to really admit his love.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Oooh that was a good one ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
very very good. I feel pretty confident that Rose probably doesn't think the Doctor took advantage of her. Also, you wrote "slash" in your description..that's incorrect, I think the word you were looking for was "smut" :)
Krystal chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
oh LORD. She is going to be upset
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
OH MY GOD. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TROUBLE I HAD READING THIS. I KNEW I SHOULDN'T BUT I WANTED TO SO BADLY. I WAS LITERALLY BITING MY FINGER IN ANTICIPATION OF HER BEING LIKE 'DOCTOR IT'S ME CASSANDRA. SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER.' Also that was amazing. The only error is you wrote 'licking he neck and throat.' Just thought I'd mention. Sorry for yelling so much.
Scarlet chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I really liked this story. I think it would be great if you would continue on, perhaps with Rose back in her own mind and realizing what exactly they had done. Assuming that this is Cassandra's doing, not Rose herself. At least that's what I got out of it. -shrugs- Just an idea. Anyways, if you decide to continue on, that would be great, but this is also a really good oneshot. P.S. Sorry for my rambling, it's late at night. XD