Reviews for Single Dad
Orochigin chapter 27 . 5/2
I just found and read through this story and it was awesome.
looteraly chapter 27 . 5/1
This was an amazing story. Well done.
witchprincess33 chapter 27 . 3/29
Well you just caused me to break down crying a bit. That was an amazing fic. You really got everyone's different selves.
Ally Marton chapter 27 . 3/19
Okay so this is cheating but I'm affronted that I was logged out when I posted that review so here's a 'why not' review to just plain add to your count thus saying that the ridiculously long one was me. Selfishly because I like that you reply to your reviews. ;)

K bye

Ally Marton
FREAKING MOTHER OF GOD I CAN'T CRY WHILE AT WORK YET THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M STRUGGLING WITH HOW DARE YOU!

UGH, NO, YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND- LIKE, I WAS WATCHING THE SCROLL THING ON THE SIDE GET CLOSER AND CLOSER TO THE END AND NOBODY WAS SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT HIM NOT GOING TO JAIL AND I KNEW THE STORY WAS COMPLETED SO I WAS JUST SITTING THERE LIKE 'DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT NO THEY CAN'T DO THIS TO ME I'VE INVESTED TOO MUCH LOVE IN THIS AU CROCK WHY WORLD WHY DAMN YOU' AND THEN YOU FINISHED IT OFF IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE LIKE YOU COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT ANY BETTER BLESS YOU, BLESS YOU FOR LIFE AND FOR READING THIS REALLY LONG RUN-ON RANT.

Okay, okay, sorta calm, sorta calm. Bringing the clone Paula in was a great move, I think. Shows the struggles she is facing- and it kinda makes me feel like you opened the story for a new future with her. Not expecting you to, but its nice when people don't seal a story completely up, they leave just enough strings loose to let you know the story goes on from where you can't see anymore.
That ending was so beautiful, just... my freaking heart is warmed right up and I almost feel bad, because I want to join the hug but then its LAWRENCE and I skitter back because no- he's not going to want random hugs from random fangirls. But having almost all the team there, playing it as closely as you can to the actual show, its brilliant!

Childishly, I absolutely loved that humor in the final dialogue:
'"There's one thing that Batman and I have in common, Lawrence." Superman says with a smile.
"Capes?" M'Gann asked brightly.
Batman glares at her. "Justice."'
XD XD XD That killed me- because up to that point, yeah, Bats was starting to look just a LITTLE soft for daddy Crock, and then when he hears M'gann its almost like she's accusing him and he's just like 'no, I am vengeance, I am the night, and I do not do fluff'BATGLARE. XD

Haha, ha... Well, thank you, again. For keeping up with this fic, even when it took a long time between updates, you didn't give up, and you completed your story. It was well written, and more importantly, I FELT the story. From the dark, quick paced action of Crock working to protect the thing he cared about, to the softer, slower moments where he got to be the man he was 'trying' to be. ;)

I hope we get to see more from you, and good luck in the real world!

Ally Marton
Juxshoa chapter 27 . 3/17
This was so heart-warming...I could cry...for a sequal.
Natzo chapter 27 . 3/13
A great story and a nice take on a villain redemption. Too bad he's a bastard in canon.
Ghostunderasheet chapter 27 . 3/12
There is no way for me to favorite this more than once, but if there were, I would. This is a wonderful story. You should be proud.
yellulhchicken chapter 27 . 3/12
Nuclear feels launch detected. Nuclear feels imact in 3..2..1... FEELSPLOSION!
Irenerb chapter 27 . 3/12
Aww I don't want this to end, I'm glad he got to stay though B)
Lord-of-Change chapter 27 . 3/12
This ending had my eyes filled with tears, a fine ending to a fine story. Well done, sir. Well done.
digisammiegirl chapter 27 . 3/11
;_; I swear...this had me in tears in the end!

It's been a good run, a good story. Congrats for finishing! I hope to read more from you in the future.
darkxchocolate94 chapter 26 . 12/12/2014
Poor Lawrence. I hope he doesn't get thrown in jail. He deserves more than that. :(
damnation soldier chapter 26 . 10/26/2014
This chapter was wicked. Lawrence slayed Vandal. I love how everything is so concisely written, but the emotions are still there 100%. The last bit with Artemis, Wally, Bruce and mostly Dinah, oh Dinah, is a staple of Lawrence's real self. Honorable, brave, never does things halfway, and despite all the struggle still with his integrity intact. Amazing. Just absolutely amazing.
Irenerb chapter 26 . 10/26/2014
Love it, yay my spitfire continues