Reviews for Chronicles of the Drowned City
Musicstarnc chapter 30 . 7/9
Haha! I finally got around to catching up on this! And it is awesome. I feel ya on the "it's hard getting back into writing thing" *curses the writers block infinitely* With any luck I can kick it. My favorite character is Adisa so far. Though I also like Heinrich, Cia, the arbalist girl who's name I can't remember at present, her bro, and Zakharia. There isn't a character I really dislike though. And for some reason Cia is blonde in my head though I know she can't be because there are no blonde monks. And I believe you specifically stated she'd a red-head. WHY IMAGINATION!? Anyway, I really hope Adisa isn't getting whatever terrible disease is killing her brother like I suspect she is. I shall wait for the update patiently. :)

Also, a bit of constructive criticism, it's a little hard to tell who's talking half the time and while I'm pretty sure I wound up figuring it out okay you shouldn't put a quote from another person and then an action of another without putting specifics as to who's talking. Or you could bait the reader like: "Plot twist; I ate the pie" {dun dun DUUUUN} Susie's mouth dropped when she heard Jonathan say this. See? That tells you who said it but after the quote is the action of another character. You do this a lot but without the clarification of who actually spoke and a little more clarity can go a long way. Your writing is already good but you can always make it better.
Musicstarnc chapter 26 . 4/27/2014
OMG First let me say this story is quite the awesome thing so far and I'm loving the characters. Secondly, let me say that you're fight scenes are not horrible. I have seen better, but I have also seen FAR worse and yours are relatively enjoyable to read. I gotta say I never thought I'd get addicted to a fanfic but yours is addictive and I NEED MORE! *flails arms around uselessly for some reason* Also, now I REALLY wanna play this one. All I've been doing is level grinding on my EO4 demo and as fun as the battles are in this game I thought that same thing about Pokemon at first and I now I find level grinding in that series to be boring. Anywho, I freaking love what you've done with this so far and can't wait for more! Though, I must say one thing and that is I find it a biit hard to keep track of who's saying what. It's probably just me but I figured I wouldn't be properly "reviewing" (according to my english teacher anyway) did I not say one thing that could be improved. Still love this tho, you're a pretty awesome writer, keep up the good work, friend! :D
b.P0d chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
She's so blind! Yuki-san, you be nice to Zakharia!
b.P0d chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
They missed the building on the hill. So funny!
dreadgar2 chapter 25 . 2/6/2014
There's a lot of emotional development in this chapter. Cia is shaping up nicely.
Yuki: Cia! I am your brother!
Everyone: NOOOOO!
Dreadgar2: so thats why you two were together in the first place!
b.P0d chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
Thanks for reviewing my story! I like the story and characters. Adisa is nice.
dreadgar2 chapter 24 . 2/1/2014
I always wanted to ask this.
* lightning starts to hit the background * what path are you going to choose in the story?
dreadgar2 chapter 23 . 1/26/2014
Chitose is definitely one of the more interesting characters. hmm ... I guess i wont be able to add more details to Adisa in the special. oh well.
Sketchy Tetra chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
Aw, Zakaria is so adorable! These new characters, I'm eager to learn more of them, specifically Cia since she hadn't much of an intro yet!
Sketchy Tetra chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
Heh, Heinrich seems a serious character, kind of like a body guard! Adisa sounds fun, a light hearted character!
Sketchy Tetra chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Oooo! * hence the mystery*
dreadgar2 chapter 22 . 1/19/2014
that's a nice picture.
OLYMPIA THAT BITCH! I KEPT CLOSING THE DS JUST TO REPEAT THE FIGHT WITH HER! AND YET ... I still want to recruit her.* sweat drop *
dreadgar2 chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
happy new year!
wow, its gritting rather crowded.
dreadgar2 chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
damn! ...your making me hungry with this honey talk...*licks lip*
good to see that your performance didn't change, keep it up.
dreadgar2 chapter 18 . 12/21/2013
good to see you again.
looks like the story is advancing nicely...WAIT! IS THAT ANOTHER CHAPTER! *types the next button*